Trademark Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Trademark Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Samar in
Samar in

Unhappy Customer

Condo living. Called in the plumber over weekend to look at kitchen drain blockage. I was told by condo super that if its the main pipe blockage, they would pay. Else I pay.. And it would be overtime charges, being a weekend.

When the plumber came in, looked at the issue and got working. After not more than 15-20 mins, he was done & then he tells me after tgat job was about $200 and i got to pay for it since it was my pipe & not the main line. First of all, he should have given me a quote before starting work.

Then we go downstairs & he tells me its $250. I decide to call in their office and they tell me its $290+ hst, which comes to over $300.. Thats a crazy ask for 15-20 mins job where i wasnt even given a quote before work was started.

I wanted my story to be out there, so everybody else can be cautious when dealing with them.

Bathroom leak investigation and water test

The unit downstairs complained about a water leak and there is mold on their ceiling. Two people from Trademark came. They cut a hole from the ceiling downstairs. Then one person was running water from my bathtub/shower. They were able to find the source of the leak, water is penetrating from the cracked grout. They told me how to repair the They also pointed out a few other things that will cause water leak in the future.

Only minor thing is that they charged me from 8-10:30 but they arrived at 9:30. Taking 1.5 hours to get to my place is a bit surprising. But I am happy with their services.

Slickpoodle in Harbourfront

Fix toilet

I booked Trademark to fix my toilet today. They are efficient, and well organized. Last fall, they installed a kitchen fawcet for me. I was happy with the results, and they took the debris away. I can highly recommend them.