HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Etobicoke  >  Trademark Electric Co Ltd

Reviews for Trademark Electric Co Ltd

DM in Toronto
DM in Toronto

I just had some small jobs - fixing a kitchen fluorescent, installing some light fixtures.

Trademark responded quickly, sending over an estimator almost immediately. The guys who did the work came same day, were prompt, courteous, efficient. I had one follow up I needed them for and same thing - fast and courteous. Very pleased with whole experience, from the receptionist I dealt with by phone and email through the electricians themselves.

M.Cutler from Toronto
M.Cutler from Toronto

Backup Generator

Perry and his team at Trademark are the best. They were professional throughout the process, from quoting to planning to installation. They made the entire installation a pleasure for me and I highly recommend them for any electrical job. I have also hired Trademark for other electrical jobs around my house and they have consistently been top notch! Thank you, Perry.

Susan Berry from Toronto
Susan Berry from Toronto

New vanity light installation

I was referred to this company by my plumber. I needed my vanity light replaced as I was doing some minor renovation. Steve did a great job. He was super nice and friendly. I would recommend this company.

Jay from North York
Jay from North York

Popping Chandelier When Turned On

The chandelier in the living room started popping and emitting sparks before eventually shutting down. I called Trademark Electric around 1PM and they were able to come by the hour within a couple of hours. The electricians they sent (Greg and Chris) were very professional and friendly. It turned out the chandelier had some internal wiring issues, so they suggested either I have it fixed at a lamp store or replaced (it's an old chandelier so I've decided to get a new ceiling lamp). In the meantime, Greg and Chris installed a temporary, regular bulb so we could still use the dining room. Thanks for your help and for coming quickly, guys!

Jay, thank you for your kind review of our company and service. Our customer service experience and satisfaction is the main drive of our customer contact. We are glad for the opportunity to be of service. Cheers, Trademark Electric Co. Ltd.

CJ from Toronto
CJ from Toronto

Blackout repair

During the winter blackout my family and I were really scared! With no power, we felt like we might freeze to death! But Trademark Electrics really helped us out and when we called them, they came and helped us getting some temporary electricity running! They were extremely kind and helpful!

m in the annex
m in the annex

Re-wire water tanks, replace plugs

Trademark Electric were fast, courteous and professional. Hydro/Direct Energy re-wired our water tanks wrong and wouldn't correct their mistake so we were forced to call an electrician to the job (or sue Hydro! haha, yes).

I will absolutely call Trademark again - they were responsive, showed up fast, did the work, faxed the info to Hydro so that we can correct the billing and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family. Great job.

Cheers,
Trademark Electric Co. Ltd.

David D. from Toronto
David D. from Toronto

Replace Power Poll and Upgrade Circuit Break Box

During one of the winter storms this year our power poll was badly damaged and to be replaced before Toronto Hydro would turn the power back on. I found “Trademark Electric Co Ltd.” on Homestars.com and was able to meet with Perry shortly after calling them. They emailed me a firm quotation the next day. Their service was professional and they could answer any of my questions. I decided to upgrade my circuit breaker box at the same time to 200A. Since my house had no power they gave me priority and were able to do the job one day after I gave them the go ahead.

David:
Thank you for your kind review of our company and service. Our customer service experience and satisfaction is the main drive of our customer contact. We are glad for the opportunity to be of service. Cheers, Trademark Electric Co. Ltd.

Ann A. in North York
Ann A. in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Generator instaillation and electrical work

We are extremely pleased with the service we received from Perry and his team to date. We contracted with Trademark Electric for the supply and installation of a generator in our home. Perry and his team were extremely professional right from the start, coming home to understand our needs, in developing the quote and in completing the first phase of the work. His team was on time, courteous and provided quality workmanship. Perry also accomodated our request for additional services, installing a gas line, smoke detectors and electrical wiring for our sound system. We look forward to working with Perry and his team in the future.

Dear Ann:

Trisha Q. from Abbotsford
Trisha Q. from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Home Service

When I was looking for someone to hire for the service I found “Trademark Electric Co Ltd.” online. The quoting process was quite easy with the quote being emailed to me and any details discussed over the telephone. The quality of work was good and we were satisfied considering the circumstances.

Trisha:

Chrisoula M. from Abbotsford
Chrisoula M. from Abbotsford
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Home services

We were referred “Trademark Electric Co Ltd” when starting our project. The quoting process was clear and concise which was similar to the whole experience. We found that “Trademark Electric Co Ltd.” was quick and efficient and we are satisfied with the quality of work.

Dear Dhrisoula:

More about Trademark Electric Co Ltd

Electrician

Trademark Electric has provided quality service and solutions for the past 7 years. We offer residential and commercial services, whether its new wiring, electrical maintenance or troubleshooting. Trademark Electric strives to be a leading electrical service provider guaranteeing quality workmanship at an affordable price. At Trademark Electric we believe in …