TR Overseas Moving Inc

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Agincourt  >  TR Overseas Moving Inc

Reviews for TR Overseas Moving Inc

3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Move from UK

It's not clear if this company is called TR Overseas Moving Inc., Tippets World or Tippets-Richardson. I've got paperwork with all three names on it!

I had no choice in using Tippets, they were selected by my UK remover. They held our goods for ransom for an additional $600 then when the goods were finally delivered one of their guys had some sort of episode and started throwing our stuff around. It got so bad one of his mates took him outside and they had a massive argument. All the screws and fittings from our furniture diappeared and our TV has a 6 inch scratch in the screen due to the guy having his breakdown.

3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Moving from UK to Canada

I see someone from Tippet-Richardson has commented. The company that were involved are called "TR OVERSEAS MOVING INC." and refer to "Tippet-Richardson's Terms and Conditions" on their paperwork. How are they not affiliated? Please explain your diatribe.

Hello, please note we are Tippet-Richardson Limited, not Tippet's World the company you used. We do not provide International Moving Services. I will be sending a notice to Homestars to have your review removed. Our address is 25 Metropolitan in Scarb, The company you used in on Ridgetop Rd in Scarb and they can be found by searching Lewis Van Lines. Thank you. Sandra Lauzon