Total Kitchen Refacing

Mike A in Richmond Hill
Mike A in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cabinet Refacing and Stone Countertop

We needed to redo our kitchen but did not want to spend $30K. So, well walking through Home Depot we came across a Cabinet Refacing flyer. The rep that came to our home was Martin and the contracting company was Total Kitchen Refacing. The process was simple and the end result was just what we were looking for. We had one small service issue but it was resolved immediately and we love our kitchen.

David-Toronto in Toronto
David-Toronto in Toronto

Kitchen refacing

We recently had the Home Depot do our Cabinet refacing of our kitchen. We chose the home depot because of the satisfaction guarantee as we wanted to make sure we were getting good quality. Total Kitchen refacing was the company that performed the work and i can say that we had a great experience. The job was completed on time and the product quality and customer service was outstanding. I would recommend Home Depot and Total Kitchen defacing to anyone looking to have their kitchen refaced.
David- Toronto

olivier.rguerrier in Toronto
olivier.rguerrier in Toronto

Kitchen renovation misrepresented, under delivered and unprofessional

We got our cabinet refaced by TKR. After weeks to get an appointment, we got a good quote however the rep did not put in the contract the peninsula refacing properly. Thus, the quote was inaccurate and showed a better priced than other contractors that had included it properly.
After 8 weeks of not hearing anything and confusing communication between contractors we finally got an appointment. The cabinets were poorly finished, and so was the peninsula. We asked for a reason as to why the peninsula wasn't properly done and got an answer 6 weeks later after 10+ phone calls it wasn't part of the contract. Literally avoid at all cost.

Dear Mr Guerrier
I would like to start by saying that The Home Depot and Total Kitchen Refacing take all customer complaints seriously. We always try hard to provide outstanding customer experiences when providing our services. I have looked into your claims and have the following observations. My understanding is that the only issue that exists is that you were expecting false doors on the back of your peninsula and you did not receive them. After reviewing your file i have found the following. Your original kitchen had no false panels on the back of the peninsula. The salesman's paperwork and diagram clearly showed the peninsula as a solid panel (no false doors). Your billing did not include applying false doors to the back of the peninsula. My understanding is that there was no mention of applying false doors at any time throughout the process until your email to our office on July 15/17. I have reviewed your signed completion certificate for the work performed and there is no mention of any deficiencies (dated June 19/17). I further understand that we have offered to install the additional doors at a reduced cost but that was rejected? If you would like to reconsider having this product installed i would be happy to do so (at a reduced cost) as per the offer that was made to you. Please feel free to reach out to our office if you decide to have this done.

boris in Toronto
boris in Toronto

kitchen refacing

start from the beginning the job was done terrible the cabinets done wrong size asked the installer not to install the cabinets the answer was i'm only installer the counter top the cut off for sink to big and was filled this silicon.after many complains to the company and the home depot the answer was the manager on vacation nobody to make decision for 3 weeks installation was done in jun now aug still in negotiation with the company to finish the job properly and for this price for 20 doors to pay 7000$ you can get a new kitchen never will recommend this company or home depot to some body

Dear Boris
i am troubled to hear your review of our company and your experience with us. Our goal is to provide good customer service at all times. My team has worked hard to address your requests and have made many accommodations to help satisfy your concerns. Your contract price was $8000 and it included full cabinet refacing, new doors drawer fronts, hinges and handles, several new cabinets, a quartz counter top, plumbing etc. This was a full service install. The pictures i have seen show a good quality installation and i am unaware of any major deficiencies remaining. You have requested an independent reveille of the job and i encourage you to have that done. I am confident that they will find the work performed in your home in keeping with industry standards and quality.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen cabinets -HUGE disappointment!

I had a representative , who I thought was Home Depot come to my place to provide me a quote on Refacing the cabinets. I chose to proceed with it, and was advise d there was a delay in having the job done, because they were busy. I was asked for a deposit of $2200. They were quick to take the money, but when I canceled the service 3 days in, I have been calling NON-STOP to get my money back. I was assured during my last 3 calls, that a credit was going to be processed, and we are 2 days shy of reaching ONE of me dealing with this. This has been the WORST customer service I received from a company. I will never TRUST or recommend them.

Dear Customer
I am unable to verify any of your claims due to the fact that there is no customer name to reference to. As a private user i cannot verify you are an actual customer of ours. With that said, Total Kitchen Refacing and the Home Depot are dedicated to providing Professional and quality service at all times. If you would like to reach out to our office to review your concerns and provide us with the customer name we would be happy to review.

sonaly in Toronto
sonaly in Toronto

Kitchen Refacing

We did our kitchen refacing through Home Depot and the sales person Raymond visited us three times and was extremely patent each time I changed the color. It took couple of weeks to start on the job and Alen the installer completed the entire job in less than two days keeping to the highest level of expectation. A perfect job done very professional and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to reface their kitchen. Thanks TKR.

Matt Aitken in Newmarket
Matt Aitken in Newmarket

Cabinet Refacing

We went to the Home Depot to have our kitchen refaced. There contractor Total Kitchen Refacing, did the work and we are very happy. The kitchen looks amazing and we are very happy. The installer (Evan) they send was amazing. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a kitchen renovation.

Disappointed in Toronto
Disappointed in Toronto

Terrible - Cabinet refacing and custom pantry

Hired TK Refacing to update our existing cabinets and install custom pantry. As similar reviews hinted at, after the initial consultation everything went downhill. What was quoted taking 2 days took 2 months to complete.
From providing the wrong handles, sending the incomplete materials, it was one problem after another. Only half the drawers had soft-close hinges after installation. The custom pantry wasn't levelled making the counter installation unnecessarily difficult. To top it off, we were charged the full amount without authorization with only half the job finished. But all these mistakes don't compare to the worst part of our experience: the customer "service". Whether dealing with the receptionist or owner, there was no courtesy, accountability or value added. Giving 1 star to the friendly installer. Home Depot should reconsider their partnership.

I do not recognize this customer name or the issues they have stated. We endeavor to provide good customer service at all times. Billing cannot be completed until the completion certificate is signed by the customer.......
If you would like to reach back out to us and provide me with your name and contract information i would be happy to address your concerns.