The Window Connection

Review for The Window Connection

ABQWindowBuyer
ABQWindowBuyer
1 review Albuquerque, NM

Order new french doors with perimeter grids

The Window Connection
(505) 344-1195
3500 San Mateo Blvd Ne
Albuquerque
NM
UNITED STATES

We ordered a set of french doors from the Window Connection almost a month ago, and the doors were delivered missing the internal window grids. I was going to refuse delivery, but the delivery person called the company, and told me it would be easy to add the grids later. After a few days, though, I still hadn't heard from anybody regarding replacing the grids. I called and spoke to Dave, who then said replacing the grids by themselves wasn't possible, and that they would have to order a new glass and grid set, which would take an additional 10 days. After two more weeks I again called the company to check on the order status. Dave wasn't available, but after his assistant talked to him I was told he "vaguely remembered" talking to me, didn't know what the status of the order was, and would call me back. After two days Dave still didn't call. Finally, after calling and yet again being unable to reach Dave, I spoke to the owner, who told me he thought the glass had already been installed, but would "talk to Dave", whatever that means. This company is clearly disorganized, has no communication between its own employees, and keeps customers in the dark by not returning messages. Order problems are handled badly, and quality control and followup is nonexistent. Instead of ordering the $4300 of additional new windows through this company as I had originally planned, I'm now going to give the order to another company in the city who hopefully treats their customers better.