Torwin Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Torwin Windows & Doors Ltd

Nico in Bloor West Village
Nico in Bloor West Village

window installation

I was quite satisfied with the job Torwin did with replacing the windows of our house. The sliders on the single-hung windows work quite well and I appreciate the automatic locking when the windows are in closed position. The cranks on the casements are also good. Martin, the main installer was very professional and concerned about customer satisfaction so when I mentioned that the caulking job around one of the windows wasn't the best, he promptly fixed this. The only concern I have about the job was that when the original estimation was given, I was told that any pieces of trim around the windows that needed to be installed would be but this was not done. I didn't even think to mention anything about this until after the workers had finished--it would seem that they thought a good paint job would fix the problem. That ended up costing an additional $1400 in carpentry work so that's definitely something to consider before replacing your windows, or something to inquire about at every stage of your window replacement.

Thank you for your review! Much appreciated.

-The Torwin Team

Your pal in Oakville
Your pal in Oakville

Replacement of all windows and doors.

I contracted Torwin to replace all our windows and doors. The workmanship was excellent. Based on comparative quotes from other suppliers, Torwin provided the best value. I've recommended Torwin to everyone I know who were considering work on Windows. My neighbour had Torwin come in a re-flash all his windows, even though his windows had been replaced by another contractor a few years earlier. He saw the quality of our installation and had to have this for himself.

Thank you for your great review! Much appreciated!

-The Torwin Team

Dan from Thornhill
Dan from Thornhill

Window knock-out & replacement

I have had a window knock-out and replacement (with a door) job. The owner was very helpful with explanations, ideas and advises. On the contrary the installer cut an electrical wire when he did the knock-out and left half a living room plus a bathroom without electrical power. He left the wire inside the wall and finished his job. I asked him not to put the door trimmings when he was done as I had to do the wire re-routing in the near future. So he added only a few nails on trimming. I called the Handy Man Connection company and they re-route the wire. After that I called Torwin again to come and attach the trimmings for good and they said they would not come unless we pay for that.At the end we didn't pay more (but it took a while) and the door looks fantastic now.

JB Markham
JB Markham

Window Replacement

Windows warranty 25 years. Excellent workmanship - fast workers. Best company to deal with.

Thank you for your great review! Much appreciated!

More about Torwin Windows & Doors Ltd

Established in 1988, Torwin has become a trusted source for all of your external home renovation needs. With over 75 years of combined experience, we are industry leaders specializing in window and door product services and installations. We pride ourselves on quality and craftsmanship.
With humble beginnings, we began with window and door system sales. Over the years we have grown to expand our product and service offering to include: brick and frame knockouts, custom wood work, moldings, shutters (interior and exterior), siding, eavestrough, fascia, hardware, custom glass work, architectural décor and sealed unit repair.
From an extensive showroom to our own in-house installation crews, we have grown over the years in response to the demand for the “Torwin Touch,” a way of doing business putting the customer first. We develop relationships and truly believe that our work is a reflection of our name.
Privately owned and operated, our hands-on experience allows us to make you comfortable in your decision process.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows- vinyl windows, aluminum clad windows, extruded aluminum windows, wood windows, window installations Doors- steel insulated doors, executive doors, fiberglass doors, wood doors, vinyl doors, patio doors, sliding patio doors, swinging patio doors, garden doors, french doors, steel garden doors, aluminum clad garden doors, aluminum clad sliding patio doors, door installations skylights, screens, hardware, fascia, eaves, vinyl siding, wood siding, soffit, glass block, painting, custom wood work, trim, storm enclosures, moldings, interior and exterior shutters
full in-house carpenters for all of your installation requirements
1988
All Payment methods available, financing available
Products are CSA Certified & Approved & Energy Star Certified