Toronto Roofing Industries Ltd

Toronto Roofing Industries Ltd

Reviews for Toronto Roofing Industries Ltd

Homeowner21
Homeowner21

Flat roof with skylight and sloped roof

Great job! On time, friendly, on budget. No surprises. Clean work, in and out without a hassle. They even went across town to pick up the skylight, which should have been delivered by the manufacturer, but wasn't. These guys go above and beyond - nice change from other contractors I've used. I can't believe the negative review below. Sometimes it's the client who needs the bad review and in that case below, it seems like the homeowner abused the company, not the other way around.

Thanks Patrick! We do try to keep everyone happy... We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience!

Rob in Scarborough
Rob in Scarborough
4 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Rooftop exhaust hood

In renovations on our 60-year-old home, we found that an exhaust fan in the upstairs bathroom would be a nice addition. The brand new inline fan was installed in the attic and we were looking for the best way to exhaust it to the outside of the house. Frank from Toronto Roofing helped tremendously in offering us some options. We eventually went the route of exhausting directly through the roof. A hole was cut through the roof deck and a backdraft protected hood was installed. Can't say it was a big job, but neither myself no my girlfriend were going to go on to th roof! Thanks to Frank and Toronto Roofing for their help!

Thanks! Hope you're enjoying the renos!

Bluffs
Bluffs
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Had previous work done on my house with the Toronto Roofing Ltd. where they replaced the soffit because there was a large hole created by animals. Great job and Mick Webb was really good to deal with. He provided the estimate within a week and a half and the job was completed within 4 weeks. This was done early spring (April-May)

HOWEVER, now (mid November) dealing with the company again to get an estimate of eavestrough drainage problems and water damage shingle issues on the second storey, it's like pulling teeth to get these guys out. Dealing with Tim has not been good. Having said that he would look at the job starting the week of November 2, and now it's the week of the 16th and no response. I've called twice to see about the estimate, again no response from Tim.

Granted it might be a busy time for the roofers... it's understandable since winter is coming, but at least communicate with your customers. If the job is not worth doing, at least let me know. It's hit and miss with these guys. I've given up on this one.

Joe in Ajax
Joe in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

complete replacement of Roof

Not only did they replace the roof fast, the job was clean, proffesional and without any problems. I would definatly recommend them to anyone. I called after a recomendation from my neighbour, and they responded right away and did a quality job.

Toronto-7190
Toronto-7190

2.5/10

Do yourself a favour and don't hire Toronto Roofing Industries. You will only find yourself frustrated and dissapointed with the lack of helpfull service and poor workmanship. Not only have I had roofing issues since the completion of the job, but my neighbour's roof was also damaged while the job was being done. I have had an extremely hard time getting these guys to come in and rectify the situation. Very unprofessional crew.

Toronto Roofing Industries is obliged to
respond to our customer's dissatisfaction. We regrettably admit that,
although a serviceman was dispatched to the site, it was not done in a
timely manner. An additional serviceman has been added to our staff.
Although the forum for this complaint is regrettable for ANY organization,
we welcome the insights so that we may develop and manage the competencies
required to operate both a professional and responsible company. We would
like to make known too, however, the actions that Toronto Roofing Industries
undertook regarding the other issues mentioned. The report by the neighbour
of this contractor causing damage to her roof was neither denied nor
admitted to. Instead, a serviceman attended the site to investigate the
allegation even though it was made almost six months after our job was
done. What we found was a poorly installed roof made up of a mixed batch of
various membranes. We also found a tear of unknown origin in the membrane,
and this was suspected to be the source of the leak. Toronto Roofing
Industries repaired the roof at NO CHARGE. A later request was made by our
customer to investigate a "hole in the roof". We revisited the site
and discovered a large hole at the soffit overhang caused by animals
attempting to gain entry (long after the roof was done). Toronto Roofing
Industries installed heavy gauge metal over the opening to prohibit further
animal intrusion, again at NO CHARGE. In retrospect, we could have done
better. That is obvious from our customer's address here. It is, however,
always the intention of this firm to do the right thing and we stand firm on
that point since it is the underpinning of our organization. Therefore, we
do not agree with the characterization made against Toronto Roofing
Industries.

More about Toronto Roofing Industries Ltd

Residential roofing, shingles, flat roofing systems, alumunim siding and eaves troughing contractors.
Looking for Roofing pros in East York?