Toronto Home Of Audiophile Ltd

Electronic Retailers
100 Steeles Ave W Thornhill ON L4J 7Y1
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Thornhill  >  Toronto Home Of Audiophile Ltd

Reviews for Toronto Home Of Audiophile Ltd

A.C.Simmons in Mississauga
A.C.Simmons in Mississauga

Home Theatre

I needed a new Blue Ray Player,Francis was fantastic,very knowledgable and was able to discuss with me all of the pro's and cons of the chosen brand and all of the required accessories that I would need.Also he gave me the best price in the city and didn't try to shove an extended warranty down my throat.Will definitly shop at T.H.O.T.A again

GK from Toronto
GK from Toronto

Andrew Jones Designed 5.1 Speaker Package

Speakers purchased based on package price advertised on a classifieds site. Prior to purchasing I had also verified availability ad price through telephone. Unfortunately when I purchased a different price was charged and I did not realize until getting home. After contacting the store I was informed that the advertised price expired and that that the price depends on the payment method??? Asside from the issue with the price, the speakers are functioning as expected and I am satisfied with the speakers.