Lakeside Country Candles

JasonB
JasonB
5 reviews East Bernstadt, KY

Wife's Birthday Gift

This year when my wife's birthday came around I had no idea of what to get her. A friend of hers recommended Lakeside Country Candles to me. I know that my wife loves candles so I decided to check it out. I am a guy and not used to these types of shops, but the sales lady was most helpful. She made a few suggestions of what my wife my like and I took them. Being a guy I really had no idea on what to choose in this type of shop. I bought a few candles that the sales lady had recommended. My wife loved them, so I will more than likely be going back for more. I have already told my buddies about this shop and suggested it to them for their wives. Lakeside Country Candles is a great place with great products and great customer service.