This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Appliance Repair
3279 Lenworth Dr, Unit D Mississauga ON L4X 2G6
Appliance Repair
Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Reviews for Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Tracy from Toronto-7355
Tracy from Toronto-7355

Maytag dryer repair

Called regarding repair of my 18 year old Maytag dryer. Secured an appointment within a couple of days, tech arrived early, completed repair successfully within an hour. Was polite and neat while working. All good!

Karl in Collingwood
Karl in Collingwood

Run away from this company

My jenn air oven not working. Called the manufacturer and boomed the service. Two tech showed up. Have no clue what the problem was. Tried to charge me for two tech. I told them it is not what I was told. Immediately dropped to half. Never use this company. I also lost trust of the manufacturer which is whirlpool.

Washer repair

My washer started leaking shortly after purchase. I was lucky enough to get a technician within 2 days. He was super nice and professional (although he was a little late due the holiday season which is understandable), and found the problem quickly - a part that needs to be replaced. The replacement took 3 business days to arrive and I couldn't get an appointment on the same day (friday) unfortunately.
Called Monday and left a voicemail. A lady called me back very shortly and asked me if I want an appointment Wednesday. I told her I was hoping something earlier. She told me she'll call me back. Within 5 min, she called back and ask me if I'd be ok for today since there was a cancellation. I accepted without a hesitation.
The second technical was also nice and professional and installed the replacement within 10min.
Everything worked out so well and beyond my expectations.

PMH Canada in North York
PMH Canada in North York

Worst Repair Company - Steer clear

I unfortunately had to deal with this company to "try" and repair my KitchenAid Fridge that was still under Warranty with Whirlpool. They sent a tech to come out and do the initial diagnosis of the fridge, all he did was put my vacuum to the coils and told me to unplug it for a bit and that should do the trick....this did absolutely nothing, so we had to call him back in a second time. He could not do any of the testings he was supposed to do and blindly told me they need to replace the compressor. They told me one price and then raised it for no reason and could not explain why. When another tech came to do the repair he said the Condenser and some other parts actually needed to be replaced THEN he would test the compressor and replace if needed. Needless to say after a month without a fridge in the house and all this back and forth nonsense we decided not to go ahead with the repairs. When I told TAS they wanted to still charge me the full amount of $400!!! for doing absolutely nothing. It is insane for them to think I owe them any money, at least Whirlpool is backing me up on this. I told the Whirlpool Brand to remove them as a contractor as all they are doing is tainting the name.
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, I would give them a minus 10 if I had the option.

buttivant in Brampton
buttivant in Brampton

Washing Machine Repair

Commercial washing machine wasn't working so I called Toronto Appliance Service and they came out ASAP to diagnose and repair. Great work and fair price for parts and labor, Would use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear that you are happy with our service. We appreciate your business and your comments.

Jennair microwave repair

The microwave ceased functioning after a power surge when power returned to the condo post storm. Yusuf arrived to troubleshoot and identify the technical issue. Suzette fielded calls and scheduled follow up with parts all while i was travelling across country for business. Bith were courteous and professional. Good communication. Delivered on promises and expectations. This is third tome using TAS for appliance repair. Resolution every time.

Thank you for trusting Toronto Appliances Service with your appliance repairs. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. Yusuf and Suzette will be glad to hear about it.

Janet in Etobicoke
Janet in Etobicoke

Amana refrigerator repair

The serviceman was polite, respectful and very competent. He took time to assess the problem and ably described the issue to me. He took the necessary steps to correct the problem and instructed me on what to look for to ensure the problem was resolved.

Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it.

Fay
Fay

Fridge

Satisfied with the service, one call and the customer service arranged the schedule and technician came on the right time and fixed the problem and he also give some advise

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service.

More about Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Appliance repair, with a committment to prompt, professional courteous service.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?