Appliance Repair
Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Reviews for Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

buttivant in Brampton
buttivant in Brampton

Washing Machine Repair

Commercial washing machine wasn't working so I called Toronto Appliance Service and they came out ASAP to diagnose and repair. Great work and fair price for parts and labor, Would use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear that you are happy with our service. We appreciate your business and your comments.

Jennair microwave repair

The microwave ceased functioning after a power surge when power returned to the condo post storm. Yusuf arrived to troubleshoot and identify the technical issue. Suzette fielded calls and scheduled follow up with parts all while i was travelling across country for business. Bith were courteous and professional. Good communication. Delivered on promises and expectations. This is third tome using TAS for appliance repair. Resolution every time.

Thank you for trusting Toronto Appliances Service with your appliance repairs. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. Yusuf and Suzette will be glad to hear about it.

Janet in Etobicoke
Janet in Etobicoke

Amana refrigerator repair

The serviceman was polite, respectful and very competent. He took time to assess the problem and ably described the issue to me. He took the necessary steps to correct the problem and instructed me on what to look for to ensure the problem was resolved.

Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it.

Fay
Fay

Fridge

Satisfied with the service, one call and the customer service arranged the schedule and technician came on the right time and fixed the problem and he also give some advise

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service.

mateus86206
mateus86206

Complete rip off

I paid 100 dollars for a 5 minute visit just to be told the next day that they couldn't help me. Don't waste your money and time with this rip off of a company

We are sorry you feel that we did not meet your expectations. We would like to point out that our fees were provided to you before you agreed to the service call. The tech determined which part was needed and after the parts dept. attempted to locate the part it was shown to be " No longer available". This is something that we cannot control. Thank you.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Kitchenaid/Whirlpool Ceran Cooktop Replacement

I was referred to TAS after contacting Whirlpool for a service call.

The cost: The whirlpool flat rate is $129 + hst for the service call. I was charged the MSRP from the Whirlpool site.

The pre/post-service: Suzette was great! She was very polite and easy to deal with on the phone. She also contacted me on the day of the service call to verify whether or not the service was completed already.

The service: Bogdan was very efficient in completing the task. I have no hesitation in recommending him in the future.

Area of Improvement: Appointment time was missed. With in-home services, it is always difficult to estimate the amount of time it will take to complete the project and the amount of time it will take to drive to the next project. It was a good thing that I was working from home the day of the service and was available in the afternoon.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write.

lbaig in Etobicoke
lbaig in Etobicoke

Repaired our diswasher (door hinge) and recommended to replace our washing machine (broken and will cost so much to repair)

Your customer service rep - Suzette- had been very accommodating, courteous, knowledgible, and didn't end the communication until I was completely satisfied - wonderful service! She even called to follow up and made sure the technician (who was also helpful, respectful and knowledgible ) came as arranged for his appointment.

Best wishes & more power to the company!

Thanks for your review. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us and especially Suzette. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Such POOR Customer Service EVER Experienced

Worst experience with Whirlpool and especially their outsourced subcontractor TAS (Toronto Appliance Service) for Refrigerator repair. Talk about customer service...NONE! Whirlpool, you need to run a service blueprint exercise to better understand how your workflows affect customers. Secondly, you should drop TAS as your subcontractor because of their reviews and service I have experienced this week. Their technicians didn't show up when scheduled, when they came they broke the line then said warranty should cover it. When I called to figure out how to resolve the issue because warranty doesn't cover the issue, Whirlpool and TAS decided to point the finger at each other taking NO accountability. Whirlpool Canada, please contact me if you wish to chat. You're close to winning because at this point, I am leaning to towards a new fridge....btw the fridge in question is less than 6yrs old...this should not be happening!!

Lastly, I spoke to Marta (Manager at TAS) who was meant to be able to help me but instead she was extremely rude and unhelpful. She was very defensive and made no effort to understand my situation or take the time to figure out who is right or wrong. Without any data, she defended her technician as if no one makes mistakes. The icing on the cake was that she hung up the phone on me when I expressed concerns with how the situation was being handled from a customer service perspective. I'm appalled by this experience and I am the last person to write a review like this.

We are sorry we did not meet your expectations but false personal attacks and false accusations will not be tolerated. We hope you are able to resolve your problem with another company that better suits your needs.

Fixing of fridge

We moved to a new townhouse and our new fridge had few issues. The company always addressed our concerns, gave advance notice for technician's arrival, ordered necessary part when required and scheduled follow up visit to install the part

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

More about Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Appliance repair, with a committment to prompt, professional courteous service.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?