Tops Roofing Inc

Tops Roofing Inc

Reviews for Tops Roofing Inc

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Replace roof vents

Tops roofing did our roof over 10 years ago. We noticed animals were chewing on the roof vents so I called to have them replaced to the newer steel models. Wanda in the office was very pleasant helpful and kept me informed of when Brian would be arriving. Brian was professional and we felt he was very experienced and took the time to examine the roof and flashing. We would feel comfortable recommending Tops ( Brian) to other homeowners.
MH Burlington

smcfadyen_1
smcfadyen_1

Repair

Tops did my roof several years ago. It’s one thing to get great service at the time of installation...but 9 years later I still get great customer service. (the odd shingle has come off in a storm) Brian or another representative arrives within a day or two and the matter is resolved.
Thank you very much. I live on my own, so this level of customer service is much appreciated.

Anton
Anton

Roof replacement

The Tops Roofing team was fast and efficient.
A small problem occurred later, but was fixed promptly.
I would highly recommend Tops Roofing.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

complete roof replacement

fantastic crew, finished easily in one day, super quiet, nice cleanup
Brian the owner was very helpful and did a quality control visit the next day. Could not be happier. Thank you for your professionalism

Gregg in Oakville
Gregg in Oakville

repairs to roof

Very professional and prompt service which was well appreciated.
Brian was able to assess the problem and fix the roof in a timely manner.
At this time the roof is in good repair.

Val in Oakville
Val in Oakville

We would like to thank Brian for the excellent service he provided in investigating and repairing our leaky roof.
He came out during a heavy rain, and for this we are so grateful.

Very knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to work with.
We highly recommend Tops Roofing (Oakville).

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

Not only was my roof done efficiently with little debris left around the property, Tops returned quickly for a repair after a huge wind storm. They also took pity on us after raccoons did some damage and replaced some shingles free of charge.

Klara Rothbauer from Oakville
Klara Rothbauer from Oakville

Reliable roofer

I would recommend this company for any roof repair or replacement.
I'm very happy with the service they provided. With a small problem after a windstorm, the owner of this firm assisted me immediate and fixed it within the hour.

Great job!
CR

Maria
Maria

ROOFING

I was very impressed with Top Roofing , they were very professional and reasonable price they were very considering since the owners my Mother is elderly women , they made it easier and the communication between the contractor and the secretary was very professional thank you giving us peace of mine , job well done

A.B.
A.B.

Complete roof shingle and vent replacement.

Following the wind storn there was damage to our shingles as well as wear and tear. The entire roof needed to be re-done.

More about Tops Roofing Inc

Tops Roofing Inc has been in operation since 1987 with myself, Brian Burnett, providing expert installations for homeowners since 1978. Our name really does say it all, as our commitment to quality and service is second to none.

Eaves Trough / Seamless & Alurex rigid leaf screen
Broan attic ventilators / As much as 30% energy savings
Skylights / Velux & Allied - Glass & plastic replacements- all sizes
Roof vents / ridge venting & plumbing stack flashings
Ice & Water Shield. Invisible failsafe waterproofing protection
Synthetic waterproof underlay protection
Complete custom metal fabrication shop
Coloured steel chimney flashings / custom fabrication & assorted colours
Coloured steel wall flashings / custom fabrication & assorted colours
Eavestrough extensions where needed or as required
Premium Supra brand caulking
No disposal bins, trailers only / most jobs
Seasoned professional employees & Owner oversees every installation
No large deposits
Price - About the same or less

At 'Tops' our employees are seasoned professionals with myself overseeing all installations. This means all our roof installations are done the same, expertly and with pride of workmanship. I know everyone has heard the saying "you have to pay a little more to get a quality job". Nonsense! At 'Tops' you get only the very best of quality workmanship, materials and attention to detail at a fair price.

Shingles, Laminates, Custom Sheet Metal, Skylights, Ventilation, Flat Roofs, Low slope, Eaves -Trough
At 'Tops' a roof is not just a roof. With many variations in materials, installation practices and expertise, your new roof may either enhance the beauty of your home, or detract from it. Make sure you know what your buying and don't shy away from asking questions, as any reputable company should take the time to explain or answer any you may have. We strongly advise that you check several references to ensure that a company is all that it claims. Once you have narrowed your choice of companies to two, check their work. Invest an hour of your time and visit some sites each has completed. Are they as good as each other? Or does one appear to be better?
GAF, IKO, CertainTeed, Velux