Tom Erikson's Garden Service Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
24642 - 51 Ave Langley BC V2Z 1H9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Langley  >  Tom Erikson's Garden Service Ltd

Reviews for Tom Erikson's Garden Service Ltd

Kamaldeep Kaur in Surrey
Kamaldeep Kaur in Surrey
3 reviews SURREY, BC

garden

During the time of a wedding, we had many guests coming over and our garden was a mess. Weeds and dead plants were everywhere and our grass hadn't been cut in a while. So we called Tom Erikson and within a couple of days our garden looked absolutely beautiful. All the guests were impressed

Shelly, Yaletown
Shelly, Yaletown
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Landscape Items

I was very impressed with Tom Erikson's Garden Service Ltd. Staff clearly explained the materials I needed for the project I was working on. The tools they recommended were easy to use, especially since I am a non-gardener/landscaper.