To Set A Table

137maple
137maple
2 reviews ,

Dining table

We walked into the store by chance and the staffs there are very friendly and helpful on our question. They helped us find out dinning table and arranged delivery. Everything goes very smooth and I couldn't be happier when I have my table in my house.

OakvilleEric
OakvilleEric

Kitchen shopping and more

I absolutely love this store – I could (and have) spent loads of time just browsing here and marveling over their stuff! Not only do they have awesome stuff for decorating your kitchen or dining room table (like flatware, stemware, table clothes, china, etc.), they also carry kitchen appliances (small ones, like mixers and blenders), baking supplies, and amazing gadgets that you wouldn’t believe. So much of their stuff is unique, different, and just plain cool! I recently bought a fondue set there that I have never seen anywhere else – it not only serves it’s purpose of being a great fondue set, but I love using it with guests, who always comment on how pretty it is. It’s a total treat to shop here!

Beth from Burlington
Beth from Burlington

9.3/10

Kitchen Accessories

This is one of my favorite stores in Oakville. I have had great experiences with the items purchased from this store.