Handyman Services
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Timothy Charles Consulting

Reviews for Timothy Charles Consulting

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto

Bathroom shower installation and repair, other odd jobs

M4C 4B3

Highly recommended. Looked up Timothy online and was intrigued by the name Hoggs Hollow Contracting -- ha ha -- but made note of the extensive experience in general contracting. He was quick, skilled, friendly and confident.

Rocco in York
Rocco in York

Grab bar installation

I am a general contractor and needed someone to install assistance bars in an elderly client's home. Timothy was not only punctual, professional, and courteous when dealing with myself and my clients, but extremely knowledgeable as well. He has a wealth of experience and it really shines through in his workmanship. He was able to make helpful recommendations and I felt comfortable guaranteeing his work for both safety and workmanship. He's my go-to guy from now on!

P&H -Toronto
P&H -Toronto

Putting up some hooks and repair a wall

We called Tim for a small job, putting up some hooks on a plaster wall backed with a brick wall. He is a knowledgable, and friendly professional that got the job done quickly and to our satisfaction. We will definitely be calling him again!

Catherine in East York
Catherine in East York

Replacement of ceiling tiles, other odd jobs

M4C 4B3

I found Timothy on Homestars while I was looking for a handyman to do a few jobs around my house. He showed up on time, worked quickly and was friendly to boot! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Andrea in Leslieville
Andrea in Leslieville

Handyman/Kitchen Renovation

M4C 4B3

We found Timothy on Homestars. We were looking to establish a long-term relationship with a handyman - and we got a whole lot more. Timothy has consulted on numerous house projects (our house was built in 1875 and requires lots of work), and co-ordinated/assisted us on our kitchen renovation. He was great at guiding us through jobs we could handle (i.e. demo & simple plumbing) and away from tasks beyond our scope. He is always upfront about the need to bring in experts when necessary, which we really appreciate. Although we had a miscommunication around his initial estimate, this was resolved, and ultimately we felt that his prices were fair (this was supported by my contractor brother). We will definitely hire Timothy again and have already recommended him for work on my sister's house. Timothy is a trustworthy, creative, upfront person who consistently does excellent work. He shows up on time and is always a pleasure to be around (which is important when someone is in your house for weeks on end!).

Wendy Davis
Wendy Davis

Many ongoing projects

We have worked with Timothy Charles owner of Hoggs Hollow Contracting for several years. Timothy is very punctual, prepared, accurate with his invoices, and has high standards for his workmanship. We would not hesitate to recommend Hoggs Hollow...they are a cut above!

Hilary in Prince Edward County
Hilary in Prince Edward County
1 review Picton, ON

Various -- plumbing, carpentry, landascaping

I'm not surprised to read what others have written about Tim. It's all true. He is talented, efficient and extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of home maintenance. Tim has done plumbing,carpentry and landscaping at my cottage, and also provided practical advice on future roofing and foundation projects. He is pleasant,has sound common sense and is absolutely trustworthy. If he can't fix it, it doesn't need fixing.

Judy from East York
Judy from East York
2 reviews East York, ON

home security

Timothy was very helpful and knowledgeable as to the best system for my needs. He was willing to research the products and I am very happy with the results. The installation was done in a tidy manner and the results were inobtrusive and fitted in with the decor perfectly.

Dennis Etobicoke
Dennis Etobicoke

Insulation/Vapor barrier

Timothy came into my newly purchased home and identified and corrected problems with moisture and drafts. He installed proper insulation and fixed the drywall. The rooms at the back of the house are now warm and dry. I feel like my home has doubled in size thanks to how comfortable he has made the rooms feel!
Thanks Timothy, you have saved me alot of money in heating this winter!

More about Timothy Charles Consulting

Top quality service for discriminating clientele. Over 30 years experience in repairs, renovations, remodeling, restorations, project management and residential security. Free estimates