Timber Tree Service

Anne from Pickering
Anne from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Tree cut down

I needed trees cut down immediately, I called Timber Services And was lucky they were available. They were at my door in under 30 minutes and up the tree cutting. They had to cut down three trees, it probably took them less than two hours. They were friendly and efficient and cleaned up the debris and took away all branches The only thing they didn’t do was remove the stumps or the cut timber. I would highly recommend this company.

Julie H. in Ajax
Julie H. in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Tree and stump removal

We had two very large, mature trees in our small back yard with neighbours' houses all around us. The trees were damaged and had to be removed for safety reasons. Timber Tree Service showed proof of liability insurance to set our minds at ease and have WSIB coverage . They were friendly, professional, very hard working and reasonably priced. They removed our trees and 3 stumps with absolutely no damage to properties or surrounding bushes & plants. They cleaned up our yard and affected neighbours' yards removing all wood and debris. They also worked safely and really fast completing this huge job in approximately 8 hours. We highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Tree Removal

I contacted several tree services, but many were uninsured and had no workman's compensation coverage. I wanted to make sure they were experienced and insured. Timber Tree Service was both. We had a 50 foot Crimson King Maple that was diseased and reaching the peak of its maturity. They removed it without incident, which was tricky because of the closeness of all of our neighbors' yards. They did so on a really hot day with incredible attitudes. We loved having them on our property. They did a wonderful job. We will definitely refer them to others and use their professional services again. Very, very happy with their work.

4 reviews Pickering, ON

Large Tree Removal

We had used Timber Tree Service previously and did not hesitate to call them again to remove a 25 year old tree from our property. In fact, we didn’t call anyone else as we knew from previous experience the job would be done right! The tree was situated close to our house, close to our neighbours house and our deck was built around the tree when first planted. This tree was in a tight space! Shawn and his team were extremely safety conscious, painstakingly roping off each limb that came down. They were professional, thorough and the cleanup was exceptional. Our beloved tree is now down, but thanks to Shawn and his crew, we are now left with a beautiful open space again. We would not hesitate to recommend Timber Tree Service to anyone and will definately be using them again! Thank you Shawn ( and your crew)!

Janice in Pickering
Janice in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Tree trimming and fence design and installation

16 years ago i called upon Shawn to trim a chestnut tree. I have used his services on several occasions including: tree and shrub trimming, tree and stump removal etc. My last project was to have a fence erected for privacy. The width of the property is 46 feet wide. . I described in detail exactly what I was looking for. Shawn and Daryl showed fences they have built recently and one of their designs was picture perfect. The fence took the better part of 3 days to build due to the irregularities of the land. The result - absolutely stunning. Several people have commented both on the design and the quality of work.
Shawn has several years of experience and makes recommendations on the materials, design etc. He is professional, prompt , over delivers and the result is outstanding. I would highly recommend Timber Tree Service if you are planning some changes to your property.

Eleanor in Ajax
Eleanor in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Tree removal

First we had them remove a tree that had been growing up right beside house, was so impressed with them had them back to remove a huge elm and maple in backyard that were over hanging sheds, cars, garages.
Shawn explained every step first , from how and where branches and tree would fall. They cleaned up every piece left behind and more.
The whole crew were extremely polite and willing to please. They went far beyond.
Neighbors watching were already asking me to have them come to their properties for quotes.

Jean in
Jean in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Tree removal and landscaping

We had Shawn prune back our trees a few years back and he did a great job. being the satisfied customer when it was time to take down an old Ash tree and norwegian maple we called Shawn. As usual Shawn service is fantastic. this summer we had him come back to do our backyard landscaping and sodding. Another amazing job!
We are very impressed with him and his work. We highly recommend Shawn at Timber Tree Service.

4 reviews Pickering, ON

Tree Removal

We had to have our 25 yr old green ash tree removed from our backyard and obtained 3 quotes for the removal. We chose Timber Tree Service - not because they were the cheapest - but because Shawn seemed extremely professional and certainly knew his craft. As well, our tree was in an awkward position in the backyard and Shawn recommended and explained exactly how they would remove it.
The tree has now been removed and Shawn and his team did an excellent job! They took the tree down without causing any damage to the surrounding fences nor shrubs and took precautions with every limb that came down. As well, the site was cleared of all debris and left clean and very tidy. We are delighted with Timber Tree Service and will definately use them again. We are more than satisfied and will highly recommend them! You can't go wrong here!

Sara
Sara

Fallen tree in Ice storm

We had a split/fallen tree in our back yard, the owner came out and quoted me one price then when returned quoted another, they refused to remove the debris claiming that it was too icy/dangerous at the time, then informed me that they would have to charge me to return and remove it. The two person team spent just a little over an hour hacking (not cutting nicely) the tree into chunks that were even too big for me to bundle myself since they refused to remove the pieces.

In response to "sara" from ajax, the tree in question was jammed tightly against the neighbours house with pressure on both the roof and a window and it had crushed 2 sheds. Any wrong movement or wrong cut wouldve resulted in a window being broken or more damage being done. Considering the volume of calls i had received and the weather conditions that week, i managed to squeeze them in mainly because of the concern the neighbors had with the tree on their window. As for the condition of the brush, Sara had informed me that she didnt care what it looked like just as long as it was off the neighbors property. We then proceeded to remove the dangerous tree without causing further damage to the neighbours property. The neighbours thanked me for getting there so fast and for not damaging their home. Sara then thanked me also and asked me for a card so i could come back later to remove the rest of the tree and the brush and i assured her i would give her a good price to do so. As for the negative review i do not understand it because i did the estimate, she told me to do it, i did it professionally without causing damage. I have over 10,000 satisfied customers, i'm well known in the durham region and was actually featured on City TV for my great work and professionalism. If sara was unhappy, she did not show it when i was there and was more than happy that i did not damage the neighbours house. I have been doing this over 20 years with this being the only negative review. I'm still puzzled as to why, seeing as we did what was agreed upon, and considering the icy conditions and the way the tree had fallen, that she felt this way. Safety was number one on this site, and if she wasnt happy, she should have told me so. My name is Shawn and i'm the owner/operator of Timber Tree service

Tree limb down in Pickering
Tree limb down in Pickering
8.3/10

Removal of fallen tree limbs.

A wind storm blew down a LARGE set of limbs onto our property last July.

Timber Tree Service arrived and ( after waiting patiently for the Insurance Comp to approve a price ) worked very hard to cut up the tree & remove the brush ( I wanted the wood ).

They were VERY careful in not causing further damage to the property, especially the water garden and roof/windows. They took great pains to cut the limbs so that the pond,windows and flowers were not damaged.

More about Timber Tree Service

Professional Tree Care - Large or Small Removals, Pruning, Trimming, Deadwooding, Stump Removal.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Ajax?