Tile & Stone Retailers

11080 Bridgeport Rd, Suite 100
Richmond
BC
V6X 1T2

I have been to at least a dozen different tile stores before I happened upon Tile Town. The service was phenomenal! They were respectful of my budget and eager to find something that was my style and in budget (under actually!) They gave great opinions on matching colours and styles and really knew their stuff. They loaded up my car for me and took great care to not damage the product and my vehicle. The customer care follow up was also fantastic and should I ever need tile in the future, this is the very first and only place I will go!

Tim from Vancouver
Tim from Vancouver
24 reviews , BC

tiling

we were renovating our house and our kitchen and bathroom needed tiles. They had much the same tiles as the bigger tiles stores and could get what we wanted in a short time

Christina in Vancouver
Christina in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Buying tiles for my apartment

Convenient location in Richmond. Huge shows room with lots of displays. Friendly and knowledgeable salesperson. No pressure when you are in the store. Good quality product with reason price. Some products cannot be returned if it is special orders

Nikoli in NorDel
Nikoli in NorDel
1 review Delta, BC

tiles and suggestions for en-suite reno

604-576-3189
11080 Bridgeport Rd, Suite 100
Richmond
BC
V6X 1T2

very helpful staff at this tile town location. provided good advice suggestions and help, easy going and no pressure or hassles. we were back and forth sevelal times selecting different tiles and trim accessories and tools, always felt welcome and valued.
thanks guys and gal

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Surrey?