Tile Mart Ltd

Alica from Langley
Alica from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen renovation

Very impressed with this company. Helpful and understanding with reasonable prices! Had no problem with returning left overs and always got a great deal so no need to shop around. Will go back for sure.

Sharon from Toronto
Sharon from Toronto

kitchen tiles

I was very unhappy with this company. They told us when we purchased our tiles that if we returned them we would be charged a 35% restocking fee. Our contractor determined that the tiles were of inferior quality and would be subject to chipping so we decided not to use them. When we tried to return the tiles we expected that we would be charged for the restocking fee, but were stunned to be told that they wouldn't accept the tiles back at all. The reason given was that they were considered a "special order". We were pointed to a small sign at the counter that says no returns on special orders. We were never told that these tiles were a special order, not was it marked as such on our invoice. The individual at the counter was also very rude. Not only are we out our $400, but we were able to find superior quality tiles at a quarter of the cost at another nearby tile store. Stay away.

NJ
NJ

Tiles bought

After researching tiles for backsplash at number of places I came accross this store and found amazing collection at great prices. Bought the tiles and happy with the purchase. Everyone who sees our backsplash loves it. I have sent many of my friends there and everyone bought tiles from tilemart.

Yorkie in Toronto
Yorkie in Toronto

tiles for kitchen and bathroom renos

the staff is so helpful and there is some great prices for all kinds of tiles at this store, its small but packs a lot of selection that are much much lower than the surrounding competitors, the staff helped me with measurements and got the right amount of product, they also helped with picking out the colour of the grout

jackie in Toronto
jackie in Toronto

Tiles

I couldn't find the tile I wanted anywhere including olympia so I asked them and they said they would source it for me - after going to about 8 other stores - and they did, and they found them and ordered them and they look great on my bathroom floors.

Doug in Scarborough
Doug in Scarborough

Glass Tile

We bought black glass mosaic tiles for a kitchen back splash. It wasn't until they were installed and grouted with charcol grout that we noticed small white lines at the edges. When we looked really closely at the spare tiles we had left over we could see that the backing on several tiles of every 12 x 12 sheet had backing that did not reach right to the edge of the tile. Glass tiles are clear, and the colour comes from the backing, so if the backing is even a few millimeters away from the edge, the thinset or mastic will show through. When I called Tile Mart to see what they could do for me, the manager admitted that some of the tiles he looked at in the store were flawed, but it was no big deal and I was being fussy! When I asked to talk to the owner, he hung up on me.
They are selling seconds as new product with no warning. The pictures provided require a carefull look to see the flaws, but once you train your eye -- you will see just how bad they are.
An $1100 tile job has turned into a disaster, thanks to Tile Mart.
Anyone else buy glass tiles from this outfit? We can split the cost of a lawyer...

Keeping up with the Jones' in Milton
Keeping up with the Jones' in Milton

Kitchen Backsplash

We used Tile Mart to assist with tile selection of our backsplash. They had a lot of choices and the prices were very competitive. Although they are smaller, they offered much better service than larger tile places.

barryz
barryz

ceramic tile supply

This place was recommended by a friend for good value . I found excellent value and service . for my project as well as good advice . I will use them again and recommend them to others