Thomas Fine Furniture

Reviews for Thomas Fine Furniture

Frank D
Frank D

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

Thomas Flynn is a master woodworker ... he made our custom ten foot vanity for our ensuite bathroom to perfection.

I highly recommend Thomas Fine Furniture for any kitchen and bathroom renovation!

Caroline De Angelis from Toronto
Caroline De Angelis from Toronto

New Kitchen Cabinets

Thomas Fine furniture has custom made some furniture pieces for us and we hired them again to make our kitchen cuboards.
The craftmanship is impecable! We were extremely please with the final product.
We were also pleased with the design process and their patience and dedication in making sure the product matched our exact specifications.
I highly recommend Thomas Fine Furniture!

Jane Wong in North york
Jane Wong in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Furniture

My husband and I had a custom table made and were extremely happy with the results. It was well worth price, and the craftsmanship was superb! In comparison to what you would get from the expensive big box stores, having our dining table crafted was significantly much better value for our money. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because we had to wait a bit longer for our table than quoted, but ultimately it was worth the wait.

Stephen Blair
Stephen Blair
3 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Dining Room Suite ,

14 years later, we still get many compliments on the beautiful dining room suite we ordered from Thomas Fine Furniture. I recall even 14 years later how friendly and attentive they were to ensure we were happy with the furniture. We ordered the buffet 2"deeper than the buffet on display. The buffet turned out exactly as we wanted.