Kestner Electric Incorporated

Reviews for Kestner Electric Incorporated

pc713 in MN
pc713 in MN
5 reviews Austin, MN

Installed a garage outlet on it's own breaker

I've heard great things about Kestner Electric, so I hired them to install an outlet in the garage. It needed to be on it's own breaker, because I would be plugging in a refrigerator and a freezer into the outlet. I called them to set up an appointment. They arrived the next day and it took less than two hours. They were clean, friendly and completed the task in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company for electrical work.

SB in southern MN
SB in southern MN
5 reviews , MN

Electrical inspection

I have hired Bucky Kestner over the years for many electrical rewiring projects. The last time I hired him, he did an electrical inspection and repairs on an existing home purchase. He does phenomenal work and has a great reputation in our city. I paid $150 for the electrical inspection and the seller paid for the repairs. If ever I need an electrician, Mr. Kestner is the only one I call.