48 Hidden Valley Road Kawartha Lakes ON K0L 2W0

Reviews for The Roofer Ltd

Gillian
Gillian

Absolutely Fantastic Work

Team leader Billy, carpenter Jimmy, and assistant Justin were absolutely fantastic workers. They arrived promptly, worked diligently, took great care to protect our property and went the extra mile in giving us two fabulous new roofs and decks. Most important, they knew what they were doing. There were several tricky problems associated with this project. Yet they never complained, they never hesitated, they remained polite, professional, cheerful. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
We had been searching literally for years to find solutions for the leaks related to our two flat roofs. They had been finished in ceramic tiles laid with mortar and a Schluter system. The larger one (300 sqf) had an additional layer of tile on top of a thick layer of concrete. Turns out that using tile on a flat roof is a no no in our Canadian climate.
Almost from the beginning, unsightly ooze from the tiles drooled down the outer walls. Then after 5 years, both roofs developed leaks. We worked with two eavestrough companies and two roofing companies (spending $10,000 overall) without the problems being solved. Finally we called in Dan at the Roofer, and he came in and gave us the news we'd anticipated: the original roofs had to be completely removed, proper flat roofs installed, and decking built on top of that.
The removal of the old roofs was a major project in itself -- particularly as it revealed extensive damage from water leakage in some places as you can see in the photo below. Then there was the creation of the new flat roofs. And then there was the addition of two gorgeous decks floating on top of the newly prepared surfaces. It was a huge job with 3 to 4 men working steadily for two weeks. But my word the results are worth it. And we have total confidence that these structures are here to last. Thank you SO MUCH!

Thank you kindly for your review Gillian! It means a lot to us and we're happy to have provided you awesome service!

Your friends,

Lester in Old Toronto
Lester in Old Toronto

Roof Repair

Thank you to Dan and his team for attending to a minor roof leak at our home recently. They fixed the problem with minimal cost. We have been using The Roofer Ltd. for ten plus years, for projects big (entire roof job) and small (minor repairs) and they are always responsive, efficient, effective and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend them for roof work of any kind.

Thank you for your testimony Lester! We're glad you agree that we do great work for a great price with great service!

Ian in Roncesvalles Village
Ian in Roncesvalles Village

Quick fix

Just wanted to express my thanks to Dan and Ron for completing a quick followup fix to a flat roofing system job they did for me a few years ago... There was no leak at all, but there a bit of cracking along the seam which looked like it should be patched up before winter...

So I called Dan and sent him a picture and he sent Ron down within a few days... He took a look and explained that it was just where the secondary sealant up on top had dried out ... So he and another Roofer Ltd team member went up right away and had everything fixed up within the hour...

Then Dan followed up and said it was exactly what they thought - just a crack in the secondary rubberize caulking which is added at the end over top of the fully waterproofed rubber on metal gravel stop base...

So all done and for no additional charge... It's always a pleasure working with Dan and Ron at The Roofer Ltd...!!!

We're glad we could help you with your needs Ian!

Molson in Scarborough
Molson in Scarborough

The Roofer Ltd

I would highly recommend The Roofer Ltd. They did our roof and our shop roof and were highly professional and did an amazing clean up job after. We were away in the winter and a neighbour told us we had lost some shingles and we called them and they went right over to fix it. We have recommended them to friends and family and everyone was as impressed as we were

We love our referrals! Thank you for your kind words!

JeffCo in Old Toronto
JeffCo in Old Toronto

New roof/shingle installation

The Roofer (Dan) was recommended to me by a neighbour and I'm glad I went with him. The job was very well done and quick, the grounds were kept quite clean and the crew were very careful about falling debris, garbage, etc. The price was very fair and Dan was also helpful pricing out shingle types and styles. Communications were great - Dan answered almost every call and returned any missed calls promptly. Overall I was very satisfied with the job.

We promise excellent service, cleanliness, and fair prices all with a smile!

416-996-5147

Roofing and wall work done and we’re happy

Even though it was the worst spring and summer for flooding and structural damage, the Roofer Ltd. came to the rescue in a most professional fashion. They fixed the roof and side wall and even painted the wall too. Looks slick and people have commented favourably about it. They stayed in touch with us as to when they could finally complete the job and are decent folk.

We're glad we could help you rain, or rain, or even more rain, or shine =)

Marco in Toronto
Marco in Toronto

The Roofer is the best!

We have used The Roofer twice now for our two last houses, and I cannot say enough good things about them. On time, on budget, and high quality work. And friendly too!

On time, on budget, and on point with our work! That's what we strive for and we're happy to have provided you with such!

Lauretta in Scarborough
Lauretta in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Roof/Insulation/Eavesthrough

I will recommend this company to everyone. Dan was very professional in answering all my issues (Such as previously Raccoons damage in the attic) His crew did an amazing job & they cleaned up the job site 100% The house already feel warmer & no more leaking anywhere. I am very satisfy. Thank you Dan!

Thank you Lauretta! We strive to provide great service at reasonable prices!

Jo Ward from Toronto
Jo Ward from Toronto

Shingled entire Roof

The Roofers Ltd. came highly recommended by a friend and several other people who also had work done by this company. They responded quickly to my call, gave me a fair estimate and completed the job a few weeks later. The work was completed in one day. Crew worked efficiently and quickly with supervision.
They cleaned up and took away the bin. Were also helpful in helping me move heavy items out of the way of the workers.
I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your comments we appreciate your feedback

Anne W in Toronto
Anne W in Toronto

Residential House

Great company! Communication was excellent, price was better than other competitors, workers were polite, everything was done in one day, clean-up was spotless. I have 3 kids and live in a neighbourhood full of kids where swearing & cigarette butts are not appreciated. Having roofers who were polite was lovely; they were all personable and considerate. Dan was great to deal with!

Hey and thanks very much for the feedback I will let the foreman know

More about The Roofer Ltd

A family owned business for over 54 years The Roofer Ltd. has primarily been a referral based business so ensuring 100% satisfaction has always been our #1 priority. There really is no job too big or too small. We are expert installers in shingles, flats, slate, cedar, custom metal of all types,skylights, all associated roofing repairs. The Roofer Ltd. will always provide you with an free and honest appraisal of the condition of your exisiting roof structure with no pressure or sales gimmicks.