The Main Course

416-787-7742
1910 Avenue Road
Toronto
M5M 3Z8

The Main Course has been known as one of the finest kitchen and tableware stores in Toronto. Here you can find everything you need for your kitchen: tableware, cookware, kitchenware, bakeware, small appliances and table linens. I'll definetely recommend to all my friends. Joseph, Toronto

Elizabeth from Toronto-1060
Elizabeth from Toronto-1060

Cuisinart

Jaw dropping selection of kitchen items. Very impressive selection, posh and elegant. First purchase of cuisinart slow cooker and will definitely return for more items. The tableware accessories looked very tempting! Helpful and professional staff.

B. from Toronto-1232
B. from Toronto-1232

tablecloths and kitchen purchases

I have shopped at The Main Course for several years. I have always had excellent service - even when I have ended up deciding not to purchase something. And if you are buying a gift, regardless of how small, they will gift wrap beautifully. All the staff have been helpful and considerate at all times.

I so appreciate your comments about the store I realize how busy everyone is so thank you for taking the time to let us know that your experiences have been so positive. Thanks again.

mfriedlichpollock
mfriedlichpollock

Purchase Dinner Ware and Other Kitchen Accessories

Great Service, Great Selection, Does Carry Higher end stuff but it is all great quality.
Fabulous Location right on Avenue Road. Great when you need gifts for Friends and Family especially if you live in the area...Know need to ever go downtown again.

Thank you for your positive comments about The Main Course. We try very hard to provide a great atmosphere, service and product for our customer so appreciate the feedback and wish to thank you for taking the time to make your thoughts public.

Marianne from North Toronto
Marianne from North Toronto

Kitchen Stuff

The service at the Main Course is horrible. Their merchandise is great but priced higher than other stores which wouldn't be so bad because the store is lovely but the staff are some of the rudest women I have ever encountered.

I had the opportunity to read your review of The Main Course and wanted to respond. I apologize for the service you experienced. We work very hard at helping our customers and making it a pleasant experience so I was very disappointed as the owner of the store to hear of your unhappiness with my staff I have always appreciated customer feedback, hopefully positive but if it is negative I appreciate knowing so I can address the issue.

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour
9.8/10

Gifts, Placemats, Kitchen ware ...

This is on of those stores where its hard to stop spending. The Main Course has gorgoeus kitchen and entertaining items. When you need unique candles, a table cloth, bowls, peppermill ... this is the place. They also have a reduced area downstairs where you can get great deals on end of lines!

I just wanted to thank you and tell how much I appreciated your taking the time to post your review Sincerely, Marjorie Agnew

More about The Main Course

Nestled on Avenue Road, this North Toronto gem is one of the finest kitchen and tableware stores in Canada; ofering quality cokware, fine kitchenware, bakeware, woden-wear, smal apliances, and both the largest and most diverse selection of table linens acros the country both in terms of selection and price range. ...
Looking for Housewares pros in York Mills?