Tile Kingdom Usa

Ginia in Miami
Ginia in Miami
1 review , SK

Tile

I was looking for a particular Porcelain Tile for the longest time and Tile Kingdom had it. What a FANTASTIC company to deal with. Not only did they give me a great low price on the tile, they arranged for the shipping (I’m on the east coast) and monitored it every step of the way until delivery was made. They made it affordable by working with me to get the price, including the freight charges, within my budget. I am an extremely happy customer.

I highly recommend Tile Kingdom USA for your flooring needs. If you are seeking a great selection of high quality products, super low prices and superior customer service, Tile Kingdom USA is the place to buy.