Soundsational Audio & Video

Electronic Retailers
3471 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46268
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Zionsville  >  Soundsational Audio & Video

Reviews for Soundsational Audio & Video

Marc in Zionsville
Marc in Zionsville
1 review , IN

Basement remodel and home theater system purchase and installation

I hired these guys to do a basement theater system for us. I had seen them near the WalMart plaza on west 86th street (near where we live) and I knew that they had been there for quite awhile. The service was great. Not only were they meticulous with the wiring and installation, but the owner? spent a lot of time with me training me on how to use the system. Very good experience with these guys and I would definately recommend them highly.

More about Soundsational Audio & Video

SoundSational Audio & Video is a locally owned business that specializes in custom home audio and home theater sales and installation. We have been in business in the Indianapolis area for over 18 years. We sell and install: projectors and flat panels, complete home theater systems, home theater furniture, and ...