The Floor Shop

154 Wicksteed Ave Toronto ON M4G 2B6

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for The Floor Shop

Solid Oak floor

I received good quality Canadian flooring from The Floor Shop and it was well installed. My old house presented several installation challenges that were beautifully resolved. They have good people working for them and that really made the difference.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Excellent service from start to finish

My wife and I could not be happier with the Floor Shop. They had excellent selection at their Wicksteed location. All their staff were very knowledgeable and patient with us hemming and hawing over our decision (Ryan was who I dealt with most). I also appreciated my interaction with the owner, Peter, who visited our home to do the measurements. The installer's name was Wojtek, and his attention to detail was remarkable. He clearly encountered some obstacles he was not expecting (including things previously believed to be flat that were not) but took the extra time, care and expertise to make sure everything turned out perfect in the end. I could not recommend more!!

New floors

I have a one bedroom condo downtown, The Floor shop put in my floors 22 yrs ago, they needed replacing and so I called the Floor Shop again to replace them. This is a very stressful time in my life and I was apprehensive to take on the job at this time but it had to be done . The Floor shop came removed the old and put in new floors with no issues. They came on time, were professional and did a super job once again... great service, no stress and beautiful new floors. Thanks again Andrew and Ryan and Peter. All the staff are helpful and nice.

Fred W
Fred W

Floor refinishing

I had 800 sq ft of the ugliest almost black shiny wood floor. Doug the sander who I think is an artist took away that finish and now I have natural oak low finish floors that look new! Thank you guys your the best

Floor replacement

The Floor Shop provided knowledgeable and helpful information during our process of selection of flooring. The installers were always on time, courteous, efficient and professional.

Hardwood flooring and stairs

I have used the floor shop a number of times in the past and have always been more than satisfied with the result and the latest job was no different. I had my second floor and stairs carpeting removed and replaced with hardwood. The product used was manufactured by Mercier which is a Cdn product. The installation was completed by competent staff from the Floor shop the end result was excellent as always.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Basement floor installation

The installation crew from The Floor shop were punctual and professional, and completed the job quickly with high quality. They installed Torlys EverWood luxury vinyl tile and we are very happy with the product. They removed the old floor and worked around the kitchen and appliances with ease. They even installed quarter round and filled the nail holes for us. I would highly recommend The Floor Shop for any flooring needs.

Leone
Leone

Parquet floor removal and installation of engineered wood floors

Parquet floors were taken up in living room, dining room and three bedrooms and new engineered hardwood was laid. The staff had to work around furniture in place and were constantly cheerful, courteous and each morning arrived on time. The work was done in 4 days and I am very pleased with the results. I live in a condo so the workers also had to comply with the wearing of masks (Covid!) while in the building. They were also very comfortable working within the strictures of condo rules etc which as a new comer to condo living made me very grateful for their understanding.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Dinning & Living room

We were very satisfied with work and product special order. They were on time, clean and proffesional and would have no problem in providing a personal recommendation if requested.

More about The Floor Shop

Category for The Floor Shop : Floor Retailers

Mississauga Store Hours: 8am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri & 9am - 4:00pm Saturdays, 700 Dundas Street East (SE Corner Cawthra)

Etobicoke Store Hours: 10am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri & 9am - 4:00pm Saturdays, 4195 Dundas Street West (Between Jane and Royal York)

Toronto Store Hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri & 10:00am - 5:00 pm Saturdays, (Eglinton and Brentcliffe area, beside the Home Depot)

The Floor Shop has built its business on referrals. For more than 30 years we have been supplying and installing Hardwood Flooring for both home and business, THAT’S ALL WE DO. Our knowledgeable Staff can help you make the right choices for your environment based on appearance, price, and traffic.