The Daniels Corporation

20 Queen St W, Suite 3400 Toronto ON M5H
HomeStars  >  Builders in Toronto  >  The Daniels Corporation

Reviews for The Daniels Corporation

My Condo

I purchased a Daniels condo because a friend of mine had a great experience with their last purchase. Daniels really listened to my concerns and worked directly with me to make sure all of my ideas were carried through. I would suggest purchasing a home from Daniels and look forward to living in mine for years to come.

Daniels Home Management is terrible

I live in a Daniels-built condo, which I love, but is unfortunately managed by Daniels Home Management. I've never encountered such a service-challenged company, with such indifferent, rude, uninformed and unprofessional managers. Our property manager can't answer simple policy questions, repeatedly refused to address fire safety questions after a series of failures during a fire in our building, which resulted in a notice of violation from Toronto Fire Service. Even something as basic as cleaning carpets is done terribly, leaving them filthy and caked with dog urine, garbage drippings, bicycle skid marks, etc. Complaining is pointless. All their managers (from the property manager to their operations manager and their general manager) refuse to address any issues or take accountability for any problems - they simply deny that they exist, blame others or claim that all factors are beyond their control. It's quite shocking. Daniels has a pretty good rep as a developer and is doing some great stuff in my community, but this spin-off company (set up to automatically receive contracts in Daniels-built condos, one suspects), is simply taking the money and running, and taking no responsibility for the quality of management at all.

not happy  from Hamilton
not happy from Hamilton

new home

sales office had no samples of product going into home. They cannot even accommodate closing date of 3 days early after moving it out 30 days, no compromising with them on anything , sales office doesn't care about your needs at all take it or leave it attitude. No builder contact at all , no personal touch what's so ever .

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your experience. Please feel free to contact our Director of Customer Care at 416-598-2129 and she will be happy to address your concerns.

Sam from Mississauga
Sam from Mississauga

Limelight

It's the best way to waste your money .i have a lot of problem with different part of my suite, the taps, flooring, front door, balcony door,bath tub, appliances,...
Even with a small rain we had flood in south tower's lobby and they shut down north tower's elevators .
If u need the warranty office to fix a problem u have to wait at least one month , after calling them several times, if they do not lose your request paper OffCourse

Newhomeowner
Newhomeowner

8.5/10

New home builders

I recently purchased a townhome built by Daniels and I have had nothing but good experiences with this builder both pre and post-sale. Every item on my 30-day inspection list was addressed and resolved without argument or issue. Even house-settling issues discovered after the 30-day inspection were taken care of by on-site construction staff if it was urgent or if resources were attainable (they could have put these things off to the 1-year inspection). Good price, well-built home with details like duct-cleaning taken care of without my asking, and excellent service!

More about The Daniels Corporation

Over two decades experience in building new homes.