The Cross Decor & Design

luis from Surrey
luis from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Interior design items

My wife and I stopped by the store last month to purchase some things for our home. The prices are a little on the expensive side, but she found a few unique pieces that she is very happy with. We will be stopping by here again int he future for home goods and gifts.

wayne in Richmond
wayne in Richmond
14 reviews Richmond, BC

bought decorations

This store have the most modern styles and quite a lot of stuff for sale. Their costumer service is wonderful as I asked them for a specific item that I found online and they found something very similar to it.

Jellie
Jellie
11 reviews BURNABY, BC

Decoration stuff

They have really nice unique items - furnitures, and plates, and any decorations stuff.... i found an owl vase few years ago before the owl thing was big everywhere else too!

I love going to shop there. It is on more expensive side for sure, so make sure to shop other places around there.

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

The best store for home accessories

You don't need to save money in order to shop at this store. They have simply the most amazing collection of tealight holders that I have ever seen. I got for myself the white lotus and the white rose ones. I could not decide which one to go with. :-) I am happy with this store and with my experience there.

kewleo in yaletown
kewleo in yaletown
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Decor

Every time I visit the store I'm greated by friendly staff who are interested in what I'm looking for and are able to offer great ideas and suggestions. The selection in the store is great and new products are always arriving. There are often some great sale items too.

ewa
ewa
1 review Vancouver, BC

Candel

Store displays were amazing, all reach white-creamy colors. All staff in the store were very helpfull, knowledgeable about decorating . All accessories are very beatifull eg. mirrors,candles bathrooms items, photo frames.

James in White Rock
James in White Rock
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

furniture and accessories

The Cross has the most up to date and unique styles in the city. I am a frequent shopper and they always amaze me with their excellent customer service. If you see a look in any decor magazine they can truly help you create it. This store is a must to visit and the inventory changes every week and never disappoints!