The Brick

Reviews for The Brick

mattress in Newmarket
mattress in Newmarket

Bedrooms

I bought 2 box springs and 2 mattresses plus a mattress cover. The sales lady Taunya was very knowledgeable, helpful and very nice to talk to. The deliver guys were also very nice and put the mattresses in the room in no time at all. Very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend this Brick to anyone I know. Thank you very much.

Sepi in Mississauga
Sepi in Mississauga

Great service

We were looking for bed and mattress. Our sales lady, Isma, was very knowledgeable and spent time to listen to what was important to us and showed us different options.

Mrs.R in Newmarket
Mrs.R in Newmarket

Bought 3 complete bedrooms from The Brick & delivery

We bought almost $6000 of bedroom sets (3) from The Brick and the rude unprofessional drivers came into our new home scratched our hardwood flooring, dented our bedroom frame and scratched our stairs by dragging the mattresses and boxsprings across the floor. They didn't care at all about causing damage and when I tried to correct them they took all the furniture and left with it. Leaving us with only the mattresses and boxsprings. We still don't have any furniture and we have paid it all in full. I have all this damage to my home and no furniture that I paid for. Unbelievable! I would recommend that people stay far Away from this The Brick in Newmarket I will never, ever shop there again. I will probably have to get a lawyer and sue them. I have been ignored by phone and email. What a nightmare!

kim in Newmarket
kim in Newmarket

good service

I bought a refrigerator and a stove at a very good price, and the delivery was on time. After a week, I found there always water dripping inside refrigerator. I called customer service, the lady there let me reselect another brand of it and arranged delivery. I feel everything is very good!

lauca6969 in Toronto
lauca6969 in Toronto

Ripped off for 360 dollars

Ripped off for 360 dollars. Salesperson put an item through my brick credit card on a void order . Never got the merchandise nor a refund. Manager plays dumb and refuses to acknowledge their mistake. Be wary of this location and diligent if using dejardins brick credit card.

MH13
MH13
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Couch repair

We bought a fairly expensive couch from The Brick and it ended up having scratches on it when it was delivered and then the mechanism for the recliner broke. We called their repair department because we have the warranty on this couch and wanted this fixed. However, they said they would get back to us about it and figure out what to do within a few days, but it has been over a month and we haven't heard anything from them and will have to chase them down ourselves. I do not consider this to be good service.

Dana from Newmarket
Dana from Newmarket

3.8/10

Furniture Purchase and Delivery

I had my furniture delivered three times, and even the third time it came broken. In addition, they were always late with the deliveries and not considerate about doing damage to the home walls.