The Brick

kim in Newmarket
kim in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

good service

I bought a refrigerator and a stove at a very good price, and the delivery was on time. After a week, I found there always water dripping inside refrigerator. I called customer service, the lady there let me reselect another brand of it and arranged delivery. I feel everything is very good!

lauca6969 in Toronto
lauca6969 in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Ripped off for 360 dollars

Ripped off for 360 dollars. Salesperson put an item through my brick credit card on a void order . Never got the merchandise nor a refund. Manager plays dumb and refuses to acknowledge their mistake. Be wary of this location and diligent if using dejardins brick credit card.

MH13
MH13
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Couch repair

We bought a fairly expensive couch from The Brick and it ended up having scratches on it when it was delivered and then the mechanism for the recliner broke. We called their repair department because we have the warranty on this couch and wanted this fixed. However, they said they would get back to us about it and figure out what to do within a few days, but it has been over a month and we haven't heard anything from them and will have to chase them down ourselves. I do not consider this to be good service.

Dana from Newmarket
Dana from Newmarket

3.8/10

Furniture Purchase and Delivery

I had my furniture delivered three times, and even the third time it came broken. In addition, they were always late with the deliveries and not considerate about doing damage to the home walls.