Wakefield Flooring LLC

Alan In Raleigh
Alan In Raleigh
5 reviews Brentwood, NC

Refinish existing hardwood floors

I had a small section of hardwood flooring in my dining room that had been scratched up pretty heavily by our children when they were younger. It was in the corner and all I wanted to do was put a big plant over top of it, but that idea didn't please the wife. I found a coupon for Wakefield Flooring in the weekly advertisements that come in the mail. Even though the scratched area was small, I had to end up resurfacing the whole room so everything would match.

These folks did a great job for us and were out in less than a day. I thought it would take longer with the staining process and all, but it was pretty quick. I also thought the sanding would make big mess, but they did a good job of keeping the dust to a minimum.