The Bay

margaret from New Westminster
margaret from New Westminster
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

washer and dryer

I bought a washer and dryer from them. The dryer was having issues and the repair guy came and was not sure what was wrong so I called the Bay and they replace it with in 2 days. That is great customer service :)

Diane Vanderboom in Langley
Diane Vanderboom in Langley
1 review LANGLEY, BC

SERVICE IS GREAT

GOOD SERVICE... GOOD RETURN POLICY. GREAT SPECIALS! GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE. I ENJOY SHOPPING THERE WITH THEIR UP TO DATE STYLES. THEY HAVE A LARGE VARIETY OF HOUSEHOLD NEEDS AND THEIR PRICES ARE GOOD.

Daniel Soong in Surrey

1400 Guildford Town Centre
Surrey
BC
V3W 7B7

I didn't buy anything from the bay. Just wanted to mention the great service we had with our Wedding Registry. Helpful and very detailed with the whole process. All the patience in regards to adjustments and changing pickup location and recovering our registry because it was deleted. thanks Bay =)

Mark in the west end
Mark in the west end
18 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen, bath and clothing

I think this store is sometimes overlooked due to having been around forever. I always remember to check out The Bay for selection and pricing from anything from jeans , shower curtains , bedding or cookware. I usually go here last as this is were I end up buying.

jag
jag

dishes

When I went to the bay I was looking for dishes to hold my first ever dinner at my new home. I went to many different places and I finally heard that the design I was looking for would be at the bay. When I got there I saw all these varietys, I was overwhelmed however the staff there provided me with such comfort that I was quickly put at ease. Thank you Bay for making my first dinner at my new home exceptional.

S man at The Bay!
S man at The Bay!

tv

hi there, i went to the bay, totally didnt have a clue about what lcd or plasma tv to get , the great staff helped me and was great...
:) thanks again The BAy!

Mark in Surrey
Mark in Surrey

whirlpool dishwasher

Purchased tall tub whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher from the bay in guildford. It's quiet and does a great job cleaning the dishes. I would recommend this product to friends and family.

S Homeowner
S Homeowner

Furniture

I was looking for furniture in several stores and hadn’t found what I was looking for until the Bay. The sales staff was great and very helpful. They compared prices with other stores and I found theirs to be worth it. I have bought several appliances (small) from them and I have been completely satisfied.