The Bay

nicole
nicole
9.5/10

ottoman

it was a clearence item found in the back of furnature secton. it great shape, definatly worth the price, orignally 1100!"

Todd
Todd

Decor

The Bay just keeps on impressing me. I have recently re-discovered this store for home decor. I just bought 4 new lamps for my living room and a huge mirror for my front hallway - all for a very affordable price. The other thing that I really love about The Bay is that they tend to have very frequent sales that can end up saving you a lot of money. I even ended up with a deal on 2 of the lamps that I bought because they rang up with a 'sale price' that was lower than the ticket price. The saleslady was extremely nice about it when it happened, just saying 'congratulations' instead of giving me any hassle over it. I like The Bay the best of all the major department stores in Canada. I will keep going back.