Housewares

905-837-8691
1355 Kingston Rd
Pickering
L1V 1B8

I ordered a set of dishes online and they started to trickle in 2 plates at a time. The first two plates I received were crushed into dust so I had to return them to the store - which is an entirely different and annoying issue, where I noticed the dishes were on sale for 20% off. I immediately called to get my price adjusted as I still had only received the 2 plates but customer service advised me it was too late because it had been 10 days and they only price adjust up to 7 days. I spoke to a supervisor because I could just pack up and return all the items after I recieve them to the store and re-buy them at the discounted price so they agreed to do the price adjustment for me since I do not live in a city with a Bay store (the reason I ordered them online in the first place).

I waited two weeks before following up on my refund and they had no reference of my original phone call to customer support and kept asking me for my case # which I did not have. After another 45 minutes on the phone and speaking to a different supervisor who was aggressive and rude and kept insisting they never price adjust after 7 days even when I offered up the receipt for the replacement plates they sold me at the 20% off price! Amy, the supervisor, finally agreed to do a one time price adjustment after reading the policy to me again. The kicker is when I asked for her name and my case # incase I had to call and follow up again she screeched into the phone "Ma'am you don't get a case number until after I've entered it into the system and send it off to the adjustment department, they will email you the confirmation!" I'll assume my fist case number which was imperative at the beginning of this conversation will be lost in the "mail" with the second one.

Whether or not they follow through and give me the refund I've been promised twice now, the process is so difficult and unpleasant it is just not worth shopping there.

Ordering online

I have never encountered anything worse than The Bay online ordering. They process your money, saying that they are not sure about the ability to fulfil the order!!!!! Try getting thru to customer service....you wait forever, only to be disconnected!!!!!!! The Bay should be utterly ashamed to be doing what they call business. I will never ever buy anything from them again.

Karen Keay in East york
Karen Keay in East york

Mattress purchase

905-837-8691
1355 Kingston Rd
Pickering
L1V 1B8

We took advantage of the "one day sale" at the The Bay this week, and purchased a mattress. Altho the "deal" was supposed to include the set, we only needed the mattress. So we asked. They were able to sell the mattress for the price noted on the website ($618) but the hook was now we had to pay delivery, and another charge (can't recall for what) so once we added the extended (10-yr) warantee, because there was only a one-yr warantee from the mfr, the whole thing cost about $1000 - hope we like it!

Gerri King in Calgary
Gerri King in Calgary

Bed Linen

The Bay is one of my favorite stores to shop in Calgary. It doesn't matter if I want clothes for myself or someone else in the family or something for the house I always check out the Bay. The bed linen I bought was on sale and the variety was wonderful. If you can't find what your looking for check out The Bay and I'm sure they will have it.

Andie Oshawa
Andie Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

bridal registration

I live in Oshawa, it seems everyone of our family and friends registers at the bay in oshawa, yet we have to go to the Pickering one in order to purchase the item. I would reccomend to those getting married or having a baby to register in Pickering not the Oshawa location, you'll have a much better selection and it will make thngs easier on your guests if they know to go to Pickering first

Andrew from Woodbridge
Andrew from Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

dishwasher

I wanted to price match but at first they did not let me until I called the other store to prove it to them. He then gave it to me for the price of the other store

Magda Sanebakhsh
Magda Sanebakhsh
1 review Scarborough, ON

Fisher & paykel refrigerator

I saw this Fisher and Paykell refrigerator brand in Caplan appliances and I love it. Since the place is quite far from my home, I decided to go to the Bay. Unfortuantely, they have no floor model available. The salesperson asked what brand I'm looking for. She said she will check their computer system if they have that brand that I'm looking for. The following day, she called and left me vmessage that they have the brand that that I want and I can go to the store for the printout.
Norria was very helpful, did a lot of effort in searching/finding for me the brand that I'm looking for.

Toronto-8222
Toronto-8222

Purchase Furniture

Rama was very helpful in obtaining my credit request and limit to accomodate my purchase of five appliances. She also offered a assistance in prodcut reviews and assisted me to make a decision in brand and model of my appliance. She also followed up to find items that was not displayed in the store.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Blender and Slow Cooker

I usually go and buy clothes at the Bay especially when they have their sales. You can get lots of discounted prices. But this time when I bought the kitchen appliances brands so I knew it would be a good product. The sales staff were very friendly and helpful. The have a 'no questions asked' return policy. But I rarely have to return anything.

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Toaster Oven Purchase

My experience at The Bay was excellent. The sales staff was very helpful and knowledgeable in expertise. The first toaster oven I bought was not working therefore I went back and got a substitute without any issues. They recommended a better brand and I've had no trouble since.