Joe The Appliance Guy

Donna in Leaside
Donna in Leaside
3 reviews East York, ON

Fridge repair/replace rare filter

After my fridge had gone on the fritz, I went to Homestars and saw that Joe was highly recommended so I called him. He not only was here within 24 hrs with ALL the parts and filters I needed(from a brief phone conversation)but was clean, courteous, efficient and solved the problem at minimal cost. I would HIGHLY recommend this gentleman. A real pleasure...Donna Murray

Kelly in North York
Kelly in North York
6 reviews ,

Refridgerator Repair

Joe answered my call right away, was on-site quickly, and had my fridge up and running in an hour.

I found my fridge was overheating last night. After finding him on Homestars, I called Joe this morning and spoke to him directly. He was very courteous and walked me through a diagnosis to make sure he was as prepared as possible when he showed up on site. He said he would call me back when he had figured out his schedule. He called back as promised within 20 minutes and showed up when he said he would - within an hour in my case. He was just as personable in person and got to work right away. Because of his preparation, he had the part he needed when he arrived - a fan motor - and had it installed within an hour. He didn't mind my watching or asking questions. In fact, he offered his own tips on maintenance, too. Paying close attention, I could see the work was done right and the price was very reasonable. I would call Joe again without hesitation and certainly recommend him to anyone else.

Darren in Thornhill
Darren in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Oven Repair

Our oven hadn't been heating properly. I called Joe, he came out the next day, diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts, and came in a few days leter to make the repair.

I was very impressed by Joe's knowledge and willingness to explain in clear terms what the problem was and what options were available.

I hope not to have appliance trouble again, but if I do, I'll call Joe the Appliance Guy without hesitation.

Carrie, Brampton
Carrie, Brampton

Front Loading Washing Machine leaks

I found Joe through this website. Brampton is not part of Joe's normal area of operations, but he was more than willing to come and help us out. It turns out a trip to Brampton was not necessary as Joe was able to talk me through some quick checks on the machine and we were able to determine the best course of action. Not only did Joe provide outstanding customer service, but he taught me a small piece about appliance repair. The next time I have an issue, Joe will be my first phone call!!! Thanks Joe!!!

mrddeal
mrddeal
1 review ,

Appliance repair

I got Joe's name from Home Stars and he lived up to his reviews 100 percent...
I called Joe to repair my fridge....in no time Joe showed up, checked out my problem went to get the parts, back in no time, and fixed my fridge at a superbly low cost for all the work he did....I found Joe to be very courteous,trustworthy, gave good advice and very efficient...I will be recommending Joe to all my friends at work, family and friends....well done Joe........you are truly a gentleman...

Bill in Thornhill
Bill in Thornhill
4 reviews ,

Appliance (Stove) repair

Joe The Appliance Guy was terrific. He set up an appointment and called a couple of times to ensure he didn't waste my work day waiting for him. He diagnosed the problem with my Kitchen Aid Stove quickly and efficiently. He then found a cost cutting solution to repair it. This guy is a pro. Polite and professional, clean and reasonably priced. His business card is taped to the side of my stove.

Dryer repair

Joseph did a great efficient and friendly repair. Joseph also followed up to ensure we were satisfied. It was an honest and pleasant experience. We would highly recommend this technician and his service. Reasonable rates too.

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto
1 review ,

Refrigerator Problem Fixed

I called Joe yesterday and hired him for the job of fixing the refregirator in my kitchen. He came in promptly at the time we scheduled which is very much appreciated. He was very proffesional and friendly and he explained in detail what he was doing as he was doing it.

On top of his excellent customer service he's also a great person who you can depend on and trust which is invaluable these days. The cost was minimal and he did a high quality job to fix the issue (my freezer was leaking into my fridge).

In the future, if I have any problems again with any appliance, he can guarantee he's the first person I will call.

MANY THANX again Joe!! :)
Monica & Matt

Petra & Stan - Thornhill
Petra & Stan - Thornhill
9.8/10

refrigerator maintenance, central A/C maintenance

We were hoping for the best when we used the internet and selected "The Appliance Guy" to switch our fridge door to open from the other side. He replied promptly, was on time for the appointment and did the job with a friendly and pleasant manner. He explained what he was doing and why. We were impressed. When it was time to maintain our central A/C, we called again and were rewarded with the same high level of service. We will continue to recommend "The Appliance Guy" to our family and friends.

Roberta from Hollyberry Trail
Roberta from Hollyberry Trail

He repaired my oven, an older kenmore model.

Thank God for the internet..here is where I found Joe the appliance guy!! I lucked out for once..he came on time..knew his job..and was confident,reasonable & efficeient. Now I don't have to buy a new stove..a pleasure..and I know if I have any problems he will be here "johnny-on-the spot!!"
Roberta

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.