Vaughan ON L4J 8Z4

Opiyo Oloya, Newmarket, Ontario
Opiyo Oloya, Newmarket, Ontario
1 review Newmarket, ON

flooding dishwasher

I came across Joe, The Appliance Guy, on the HomeStar website. Our dishwasher was flooding and we needed to know whether we should get a new one as this one is fairly old now. My wife was for going for the new one, but I suggested we talk to a professional appliance person.

Once I phoned Joe, he made it a point to schedule me right away, and to turn up promptly as agreed. He quickly checked the dishwasher and discovered that there was a blockage which he cleared. He also made additional repairs so the dishwasher can last a few more years.

What made Joe outstanding was that he took the time to check out our old fridge as well, and to suggest ways to keep it going and to increase its efficiency. This he did on his own accord without any prompting. He could have easily done his job on the dishwasher, kept quiet about the potential problem he saw with the fridge and waited until it broke down, and then shown up--but he felt he needed to provide the suggestion now in order to keep the appliance running. I will recommend Joe to every homeowner that I know who needs help with appliance repair and maintenance.

Opiyo

Mike in The Beaches
Mike in The Beaches

Fridge Repair

our fridge, a 7 year old Amana bottom freezer purchased from Sears, stopped working this past Sat. I called Joe Monday morning. He arrived within 2 hours, replaced the starter on the compressor. Problem solved. He called later that night and again 4 days later to make sure all was well. Exceptional service. PS. Sears service, recognizing the urgency of the situation, promised to come out thurs.

Jonathan Richmond Hill
Jonathan Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washing Machine Repair

416-984-3760
Vaughan
L4J 8Z4

The Appliance guy came out to look at my Whirlpool washing machine. He immediately knew what the problem was and was able to get it working in less than half and hour.

Very fast and very professional. I will definitely use him again.

lynn from corktown
lynn from corktown

washer repair

My dishwasher broke down a month ago, then last week my clothes washer broke. So I called Joe hoping he could fix both. He said the dishwasher (from '97) needed a new motor and that it wasn't worth fixing it because of its age. He repaired the clothes washer with a little ingenuity, saving me from having to replace my timer unit. He was pleasant, fast and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to call him for my next repair.

Donna in Leaside
Donna in Leaside
3 reviews East York, ON

Fridge repair/replace rare filter

After my fridge had gone on the fritz, I went to Homestars and saw that Joe was highly recommended so I called him. He not only was here within 24 hrs with ALL the parts and filters I needed(from a brief phone conversation)but was clean, courteous, efficient and solved the problem at minimal cost. I would HIGHLY recommend this gentleman. A real pleasure...Donna Murray

Kelly in North York
Kelly in North York

Refridgerator Repair

Joe answered my call right away, was on-site quickly, and had my fridge up and running in an hour.

I found my fridge was overheating last night. After finding him on Homestars, I called Joe this morning and spoke to him directly. He was very courteous and walked me through a diagnosis to make sure he was as prepared as possible when he showed up on site. He said he would call me back when he had figured out his schedule. He called back as promised within 20 minutes and showed up when he said he would - within an hour in my case. He was just as personable in person and got to work right away. Because of his preparation, he had the part he needed when he arrived - a fan motor - and had it installed within an hour. He didn't mind my watching or asking questions. In fact, he offered his own tips on maintenance, too. Paying close attention, I could see the work was done right and the price was very reasonable. I would call Joe again without hesitation and certainly recommend him to anyone else.

Darren in Thornhill
Darren in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Oven Repair

Our oven hadn't been heating properly. I called Joe, he came out the next day, diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts, and came in a few days leter to make the repair.

I was very impressed by Joe's knowledge and willingness to explain in clear terms what the problem was and what options were available.

I hope not to have appliance trouble again, but if I do, I'll call Joe the Appliance Guy without hesitation.

Carrie, Brampton
Carrie, Brampton

Front Loading Washing Machine leaks

I found Joe through this website. Brampton is not part of Joe's normal area of operations, but he was more than willing to come and help us out. It turns out a trip to Brampton was not necessary as Joe was able to talk me through some quick checks on the machine and we were able to determine the best course of action. Not only did Joe provide outstanding customer service, but he taught me a small piece about appliance repair. The next time I have an issue, Joe will be my first phone call!!! Thanks Joe!!!

mrddeal
mrddeal
1 review ,

Appliance repair

I got Joe's name from Home Stars and he lived up to his reviews 100 percent...
I called Joe to repair my fridge....in no time Joe showed up, checked out my problem went to get the parts, back in no time, and fixed my fridge at a superbly low cost for all the work he did....I found Joe to be very courteous,trustworthy, gave good advice and very efficient...I will be recommending Joe to all my friends at work, family and friends....well done Joe........you are truly a gentleman...

Bill in Thornhill
Bill in Thornhill
4 reviews ,

Appliance (Stove) repair

Joe The Appliance Guy was terrific. He set up an appointment and called a couple of times to ensure he didn't waste my work day waiting for him. He diagnosed the problem with my Kitchen Aid Stove quickly and efficiently. He then found a cost cutting solution to repair it. This guy is a pro. Polite and professional, clean and reasonably priced. His business card is taped to the side of my stove.

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.