Vaughan ON L4J 8Z4

Bonnie in Toronto
Bonnie in Toronto

Repair of a 10-year-old dryer

L4J 8Z4

I called Joe on Monday and got an appointment for the very next day. He called before arriving, was pleasant and polite, and very thorough. My dryer is stacked in a small condo washer/dryer closet, and takes some skill to get at, but Joe didn't complain, he just said, "I'm very resourceful," and indeed he was. He answered all my questions and got the job done. He even told me he could remember the last time he'd seen my type of dryer - two years ago! It took some figuring out to get the drum out of the dryer but Joe used his resourcefulness and I was impressed. Great service, no complaints.

Karla in Leslieville
Karla in Leslieville

Fridge/Freezer repair

L4J 8Z4

Joe came in to fix a faulty icemaker and valve in my freezer (a fairly new - less than 5 year old - Kenmore side by side fridge). He was able to make an appointment quickly, provided great communication and was able to give a very competitive quote and fix the fridge the same day. Extremely pleasant guy to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or give him additional business.

Ian Toronto
Ian Toronto

Gas Dryer Repair

Our gas dryer stopped tumbling so we contacted The Appliance Guy. He more or less diagnosed the problem over the telephone (broken belt) and arrived exactly on time with the required part. It was all done and dusted in 15 minutes. The next day it stopped again and he came by and fixed the problem (the tensioning arm dislocated- the dryer is fairly old and well out of true) in a minute or two - no charge. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Karen in Etobicoke ON
Karen in Etobicoke ON
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Fridge & Dryer repair

I called Joe, the Appliance Guy, as he had very good reviews from his customers. He called me back asap and scheduled an appointment with me to fix my fridge. He is honest, reliable and knowlegable in his field. I would highly recommend Joe Corrado for any of your appliance repairs.

Cathy
Cathy
12 reviews ,

Kenmore Drier

L4J 8Z4

Joe called me back quickly and was in my house in less than 3 hours. He tackled the problem within a half an hour. The drier works better but still isn't hot enough. Normally I would hesitate to call someone back to take a peak at the issue again, but Joe was so professional and personable that I don't feel unconfortable to give him a quick call. That is someone I feel stands by the work they do.

Chris is North Toronto
Chris is North Toronto

5 year old gas range fan making noise

L4J 8Z4

Joe called me back within minutes of getting my message. I explained that the fan needs to be replaced and confirmed the repair after asking a few questions over the phone. He asked me to provide the model number, which I did later that night at 8pm. By 10am the next day we was on his way with the necessary parts. He was very prompt and worked efficiently to complete the job in less than an hour. Our range is running like new!

Great customer service and someone who I will recommend and definitely call again if needed.

Jennifer Forth, Richmond Hill
Jennifer Forth, Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Washing Machine, Dishwasher and Stove

I got Joe's name and number from a friend, who highly recommended Joe to me, I was definitely not disappointed when I called Joe; he came right away and fixed my problem.
Joe made sure that his service and labour was very cost effective and fit my budget. I am very happy with Joe and the repairs to my appliances, i.e. Stove, Dishwasher and Washing Machine.
I would not hesitate to recommend Joe's services to anyone.

Brian Tjeng
Brian Tjeng

Dryer and D/W repair

On 2 separate occasions I called Joe to come by (on short notice - and he did!) to investigate/fix the problems (i.e. if they could be fixed) on our dryer and dishwaser. On both occasions Joe was able to pinpoint that problems and clearly explain what the problems where and what needed to be done. More importantly, I felt Joe went the extra mile to ensure he ran a full diagnostic on each appliance so as to ensure there would be no further issues down the road (i.e. in order to weigh the cost benefit of fixing the applicance or buying a new one). I dont' know a lot of guy's who would go the extra mile to do this and it is much appreciated! I would recommend Joe in a heartbeat for anyone looking to get appliance repairs done - he really knows his stuff! (cost for both repairs was about $300 - much cheaper than purchasing two new units and saved us a lot of $$).

Today I am honoured to win an award for the best in 2008 from Homestars thanks to people like yourself. It is always a pleasure to do service for you. Thanks again Brian. The Appliance Guy

Linda in Don Mills
Linda in Don Mills
1 review North York, ON

Electric range repair

I have had the pleasure of having Joe repair 2 of my appliances. The electric range repair he completed today (replacing the digital control panel)was done quickly and efficiently. In the past he was able to detect and repair a mysterious leak in my dishwasher with little trouble. His prices are very fair, his service prompt and courteous. I well definitely recommend his services to my friends!

I am so happy that I had the touch pad control thanks to our diagnostic teamwork ahead of time over the phone. It was all my pleasure doing service for you.

Michelle in Scarborough
Michelle in Scarborough

Front Load Stacking Dryer Repair

Being a business owner and busy mother, wasting time waiting for someone is I luxury I can't afford. Joe was AWESOME he gave me a window of service and called me to narrow our appointment down to 30 minutes. He explained ALL of my options before starting the work and TOGETHER we made the best decision for my needs. He replaced my igniter button and my timer on the dryer. Other's had used him in the past and recommended him to me and I am glad they did. I now have a machine that will last me several more years and a service person I will use and recommend forever.

It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you out. Thank you for your kind words! Any time you need anything I will be there.

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.