Terry's Driveway Sealing & Repairs

Bob from West Vancouver
Bob from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

"Driveway sealing"

Had a party planned and needed my driveway sealed. Called on the Wednesday, Terry came by on the Saturday and gave me a quote. On the Monday they started the work and within 4 hours my driveway was looking like brand new. They even dug a big tree stump and filled the hole back in with blacktop. Communication, Service and over all experience was outstanding!

jhon from Burnaby
jhon from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

driveway sealing

Terry came by and gave me a quote for sealing some cracks in my driveway. He was very rude and often flip flopped on the price. He quoted me 200$ but after all was said and done he charged me 500$! I tried to protest but he was very abrasive and rude. When I looked at the detail of what I paid for he charged me 12$ a line to paint some lines on my driveway! He quoted me 6$ a line. Terry is un trustworthy and I will never recommend him to anyone. STAY AWAY!

Justin Yeung in Richmond
Justin Yeung in Richmond
14 reviews Richmond, BC

Driveway dug up and repaved

I had my driveway repaved with cement as it had cracks in it and the surface coat had been eroded from weather. This company did a good job of not destroying my lawn which was nice and now I have a nice white driveway. As for long term durability I'll have to wait and find out.