Terra Greenhouses - Vaughan

Reviews for Terra Greenhouses - Vaughan

Amanda in
Amanda in

Great Greenhouse

Went there on a Saturday early. Lots of selection. I didn't buy anything cause I'm still deciding what I actually want for my patio and garden. One thing I loved is that everyone working there had smiles. That tells a lot about the manager and company. I will be back to buy (:

Raj Varadarajan from Richmond Hill
Raj Varadarajan from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Shrubs

My family and I were looking to purchase shrubs for the outside of our home, to either plant or keep in pots.

One thing to note is that they have a great selection of choices, but the down side is that a) they're either expensive or b) they're quality isn't the greatest.

Four of the plants we ended up buying - annuals ended up withering even after taking care of it and watering it on a regular recommended basis as described by one of the staff members.The rest of the plants we bought turned out to be just fine.

Otherwise, their customer service is really great and we would definitely go back there.

Select Granite Tops
Select Granite Tops

all plants for my garden and home

Lots of selection, nice environment. Staff are wonderfully helpful and friendly.
I buy all my plants, shrubs, trees etc for my yard and garden as well as orchids and other plants for my home.
After 3 years of shopping there, i no longer go anywhere else.