Terra Greenhouses - Milton

Wilva from Mississauga
Wilva from Mississauga
2 reviews Nokomis, FL

Plants

I bought 6 perennial grasses on August 17, 2014 and only 3 of them survived the winter. I kept my receipt but when I inquired about their warranty I was told the warranty goes until December 31st of the year in which the plant(s) were purchased. Sheridan Nurseries has a 2 year warranty on their perennials, so I think you can figure out where I will be purchasing my plants from now on. I am out $75.00 plus tax on these plants. I'm very disappointed with Terra for having such a poor warranty on their plants. This was my first purchase from them and it is also my last purchase. So buyer beware.

Earl from Mississauga
Earl from Mississauga

Customer Service is Alive and Well!

We came a couple of times in July to get some plants at 60% off, great deal. Went back July 18 for the patio set sale, found what we wanted, got a Daisy card, and free delivery the next day! Juile the salesperson was excellent, as was the young man who delivered our set.

There was a hiccup after we ordered re whether the set was in stock or not. Someone called to say Julie was wrong, item was not in stock, would need to wait, etc. Then Julie called to say she was correct in the first place and the delivery was coming. Too many people involved, perhaps! Delivery fellow brought a nice arrangement from Julie with a note apologizing for confusion; he delivered items to our back deck, no problem. Definitely a good experience.

Mike
Mike

Tree purchase

HORRIBLE customer service. Bought a tree and asked for protective bag for the pot so van wouldn't get dirty. Was told there were no bags left. So after I put tree in van I went back and found same person helping another couple who WERE GIVEN A BAG! NEVER SHOPPING THERE AGAIN!

Tara in Oakville
Tara in Oakville

New landscaping

We found everything we needed at Terra on Britannia, including garden plants, trees, outdoor flower pots, and a bird bath. Our new garden looks fantastic. They also have a wide variety of other outdoor decorations, including stone walls and fountains, as well as patio furniture. The prices range from inexpensive to quite high, but he most expensive items do seem to be top quality. The staff there also seem knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. They also have a loyalty card that can end up saving you money if you shop there frequently. There is also a warranty on many things there. When 2 of our trees initially didn't look like they were thriving (after about 6 months in our garden), we took them back along with the receipt and were given 2 new trees of any kind that we chose (in the same price range).

Helon Sudan in Mississauga
Helon Sudan in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Koi fish

i had koi fish delived to me as i am an elder man that could not make it out to terra myself. terra is great with their expensive fish unlike other places they have one year warrenty, so if the koi is to die as long as i bring in the body they will replace it free of charge. terra is a great place, just becareful when ordering the delivery guy was an hour late so allow plenty of time for deliver, on the day of delivery.

Kimm B in Brampton
Kimm B in Brampton
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Annuals for the garden

Terra Gardens is a great nursery to go to for very fresh and vibrant flowers for the garden. Their plants are larger than most and very very healthy! The wave petunias make me go back every year as they are very impressive and grow like crazy when I get them home. Terra is a little bit more expensive however the saying you get what you pay for comes to mind. I do not mind the drive to Milton from Brampton nor the extra cost as the plants are that good. the staff are also very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

R in Oakville
R in Oakville

Plant purchase

Terra Greenhouses has a wide selection of plants for the home and garden. It's a treat to shop at Terra at any time of the year. During the spring and summer, the garden centre is full of colour. The Milton store also has nice things for the home.

Allyson  in Oakville
Allyson in Oakville
12 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

plantings for spring

Terra is amazing. The selection is incredible and the staff are extremely knowledgeable. We take my 3 year old daughter with us so she can look at the aquatic creatures at the aquarium "store." They also have great gifts both everyday and seasonal. Prices aren't low though. Expect to pay mid-top dollar.

May Li in Markham
May Li in Markham

good store

We heard from a friend in Toronto about this store, and weren't dissapointed. When they say they've got a selection to none, they aren't kidding! The prices were amazing too. We purchased a couple of trees at half the price we had seen at previous stores! Great store, great service! We will definitely return there when we are back in Toronto next month.

Woodsy
Woodsy

Clearance

I love terra greenhouse in Milton for many reasons, I especially love their clearance sale in the Spring, this spring I purchased 4 ceramic planters for 50% off of their original price. I find all the flowers and plants I have purchased are well cared for and last. Terra has friendly service and a wide variety of gardening products to help you create the most beautiful garden.