Tele City Electronics

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Purchased Samsung TV

Purchasing my new TV from Tele City was a painless experience. They were very price competitive with Best Buy, delivery was as quoted and I could not be happier with my new TV. I would certainly recommend anyone looking to make an electronics purchase to get a quote from Tele City. Thanks again

Alex P.
Alex P.

Purchased 2 TV'S

I don't usually write reviews, but I don't usually receive such a high level of service. Marc is the epitome of customer service. He was knowledgeable, patient, passionate and extremely professional. He answered all of my questions , made appropriate suggestions and he made the buying experience very pleasurable. I have already recommended Marc and Tele City to others and those that went, were extremely satisfied. Thank you again Marc! Keep doing what you do!

Alex

Ivan in Brampton
Ivan in Brampton

Buying television

I bought TV set at Mississauga store. I have never dealt with so nice and helpful salesman. Price was much better then at Best Buy.
They even had came to my my house to help me to mount and set-up television. Indeed very pleasant experience.

Leah in Richmond Hill
Leah in Richmond Hill

Excellent Service

I recently purchased a TV via phone from tele city. They gave me great service, a great price and made me feel confident about the sale.

Sunny was super to deal with and I highly recommend getting you TV here

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Samsung TV

I'm very happy to share my experience with Tele City Electronics at Brampton. I had purchased a Samsung TV in late 2014 at a price which I couldn't manage online and shopping few stores in Toronto and Mississauga. Recently went back to the store to purchase another bigger set, was so impressed by services of the store manager ( Sam) in specific and the rest of the stuff. To me it was a big surprise that Sam still recognized and could relay back to the TV model I purchased in 2014. He was incredibly patient to answer all my questions, his knowledge on explaining the new features in context to value for $ is remarkable to say the least. I must say my experience with Sam is very hard to find and definitely the store lives and surpasses the expectation of being a deal maker. My best wishes to team Tele City Brampton.

opulenteyeproductions in Toronto
opulenteyeproductions in Toronto

Wonderful experience with Sunny, Rajive and the Scarborough location

Wanted to add a review to the already shining reviews of this place. Sunny (who contacted me after I requested a price for a TV online) was fantastic through the whole sales cycle. While debating between the Sony x900E and LG B7, he gave great advice, was a patient and polite and, best of all, offered an unbeatable price.

He also happen to recommend someone to install this sucker on my wall which turned out great!

Highly recommended and i will always go here for my TV/Appliance needs now.. thanks again Sunny,
Darrin

vidya dhar in Mississauga
vidya dhar in Mississauga

Service with a smile

my parents were joining us and I wanted a bigger TV for my entertainment den and on recommendation from a family friend, I visited the showroom and met Sam ! Within 5 minutes he impressed me, nothing like a pushy sales person, he was more interested to understand my needs and the discussion reflected his in depth technical knowledge and understanding aesthetics ! On his recommendation i purchased a Samsung 55" smart TV , I couldn't believe the price as made a special deal for me ! However price is not what impressed me , it was Sam's approach, need analysis and customer first approach. It was a great buying experience where it was truly a service with a genuine smile. I recommend all my friends to buy there gizmos from Sam @Tele City Electronics ! Thank you Sam!

Swarna in Brampton
Swarna in Brampton

Excellent customer service and competent prices

I was looking to purchase a new television for myself and had been looking for good deals. On the recommendation of a friend i went to this store and was welcomed by the store manager Sam. His product knowledge is par excellence and he patiently answers all my queries without rushing me. Not at one single point did i feel pushed to buy anything. I ended up buying a Samsung and i am more than happy with my purchase. I highly recommend the store for their customer service which goes to another level due to Sam. Thank you. I look forward to my next purchase from you.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Don't believe what you're told

I recently bought a Samsung series 7 after being told "why not spend the extra $100 to get a 2017 model instead of a 2016". I felt pretty good. I just tried to buy a second one for my son. They told me this is an older model! The latest 2017 model is $200 more. Beware the up-sell! I bought one at their competitors and did NOT pay the extra $200 either.

More about Tele City Electronics

Tele City Electronics has been serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1984. Our sales professionals are dedicated to providing expert knowledge to assist you purchase the best products at the lowest prices. We are an Authorized Dealer of all our products including; Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Pansonic, Pioneer, JBL, Harmon ...
Looking for Electronic Retailers pros in Brampton?