Ted King Contracting

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
221 Martins Rd Pickering ON L1V 2P9
HomeStars  >  Decks in Kawartha Lakes  >  Ted King Contracting  >  Deck and spa enclosure
Larry from Pickering
Larry from Pickering

Deck and spa enclosure

I know that Ted�s specialty is kitchens and bathrooms, but because he is an experienced carpenter, he also did a great job on our deck and spa enclosure. Ted was as professional as one would want in a contractor. He worked full days, barely taking time for lunch. The project went very smoothly and Ted built everything up to and beyond expected standards, to the point that my family and I feel that Ted has created a showpiece in our backyard.
What I especially liked was that Ted would advise me on issues needing attention and his solutions for those issues. He patiently listened to my concerns &/or suggestions and either explained why they may not work or he would implement them. We never came to loggerheads on any issue, as we always arrived at an agreed solution.
I will definitely call Ted the next time I require any construction or renovation.

I can't thank you enough Larry for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you.