Burlington ON

Reviews for Taylor Moving & Storage Ltd

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Delivery

After waiting for 6 months for our shopping to arrive, Taylor moving delivered it efficiently and without fuss. They were polite and respectful and they ensured that everything was present and signed for.
It is hard to say how much it cost as it was included in packing and delivery from Middle East.

in Toronto
in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

awesome moving company

Burlington

We used them recently for a move from Burlington to Burlington and we would definitely use them again and recommend them. They did a terrific job with our move. Very quick and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your business and review.

Bob from Burlington
Bob from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Moving

For the second time in 3 years my family has had a terrific experience with Taylor moving. The hardworking, very professional crew made a difficult move very manageable and pleasant. I would certainly recommend Taylor Moving.

Louise G. from Woodstock
Louise G. from Woodstock

Location move to new home in Woodstock from Burlington

I was nervous as to which company to hire for my move. My realtor at One Percent Realty (which I also recommend), suggested Taylor Moving. Bottom line is that I chose a company that worked extremely fast, and hard to get the move done fast. The 3 men, Chris, Simon and Kevin were all very strong, very courteous men. They arrived on time, didn't take too many breaks either. My only disappointment was that I was billed 1 hour from the warehouse to my house, a rather short distance, and slightly more time for the travel to my new house in Woodstock. But over all, I'd highly recommend this company, money well spent! Thanks boys for a job well done!
Price paid includes insurance and taxes.

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Removal

Taylor's were impressive from start to finish. Estimate was efficient and competitive, lots of help available from office staff. On moving day, the team arrived early and were done well ahead of schedule. An impressive start to my international move!

Melissa Crickmore from Hamilton
Melissa Crickmore from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

House Move

We used A Taylor moving for our recent move and we were extremely happy. It was snowing and they encountered all sorts of obstacles trying to move us. They remained calm and focused and go the job done efficiently and as quick as possible. They are a pleasure to deal with and a bonus is that they provide all moving boxes and give a 100% refund upon return. We could have never come up with that many boxes to move all of our stuff!!!

Em Swanson from Burlington
Em Swanson from Burlington

Moving Services

I have moved twice before with other moving companies and they were a disaster. This time I went with a friends recommendation and used Taylor.
Right from the start they were true professionals. The sales guy even came to my house in a suit and tie!
I had a pretty big move but the three guys moving me were great, Didn't complain,did everything I asked and did it within the budget.
I usually don't write these things but this was just a great experience.
Em

Mark La Pointe from Burlington
Mark La Pointe from Burlington

Move

Truck was 45 min late. When I called they had no record of my move. I emailed the 3 confirmation emails to them, and an hour later a truck arrived. It took over 8 hours for them to move me from Paris to Burlington...(over a month ago), and I have yet to receive an explanation from the company. They did send an extra crew to unload, and they were great. Crew and dispatch were great...but I am extremely disappointed with Taylor the company.

vinit from Vaughan
vinit from Vaughan

International

The move went as expected, and I would recommend Taylor moving company to any and all.
The packing was done in a professional manner and the whole move went smoothly.

c longbottom  in Ancaster
c longbottom in Ancaster
3 reviews ANCASTER, ON

Household Furniture Moving

We hired Taylor to move us last November. We were extremely satisfied with their work. They showed up on time, did the move in the time they had estimated, and broke nothing! Very professional.
I also liked that they provided me with recyclable boxes.

More about Taylor Moving & Storage Ltd

Taylor Moving and Storage has been moving households to and from anywhere in the world since 1959.

Our trained and professional staff can assist with packing, unpacking, crating, moving and shipping. Our movers carefully handle furniture, appliances and every other aspect of your move.

We are family-owned and would welcome a chance to show you why "Taylor Takes Care".