Taylor Moving & Storage Ltd

Burlington ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Burlington  >  Taylor Moving & Storage Ltd

Reviews for Taylor Moving & Storage Ltd

1 review Burlington, ON

Exceptional experience with Taylor Moving company!
Initial estimate appointment was professional, personable and informative which made my decision to use Taylor an easy one. The moving crew worked efficiently and effectively as a team and went above and beyond my expectations.
Taylor came to me by referral and I definately recommend Taylor to help make your moving experience a positive one.
Thank you Taylor!

Tobyn Drive in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Moving from condo living to townhome plus storage unit items . I was pleasantly surprised by the how efficient ,careful and clean the guys were with my boxes and furniture. The took the time to take down my TV and pack it in special box and glass tops were packed individually in boxes. I'm thrilled with my experience with Taylor Movers . Shawn, Brad and Dave were heaven sent. Highly recommend their services for your next move.

Thank you for your review.

JB in Port Dover
1 review Port Dover, ON

Reconsider moving with this company. Have moved 31 times- the worst I've seen for damage. Lost and won't replace one article even though they stored it. Even boxes were severely damaged as if tossed and dropped. Charges for storage were over $450/month and they can't bring back what was placed in their care! Bad, bad job - bad attitude- they really don't care! Deal with someone else who can keep your belongings safe.

1 review Burlington, ON

Taylor Moving moved us to Burlington, years ago, and over the past 6 years have handled our daughter's moves back and forth to Toronto and then to Montreal. Having reliable movers really reduces the stress of any move and these folks have done so for us repeatedly.

Thank you for business and review.

Rod in Toronto
2 reviews Smithville, ON

We have used Taylor many times for both local and cross-border moves. They have never let us down. Their folks are pleasant and go out of their way to please. On occasion we have had Taylor pack and move us, and others simply to move us. They show up on time, are quick and efficient, and respect both the home they are moving from and the one you are moving to. They take care, and throughout all our moves, damage has been extremely light.

Thank you very much for your review and hope you enjoy your new home.
Rick

shirinmalik4

Have moved 20 times and this was Best move ever. Great care with allitem being moved. Very professional punctual and Great job. Would recommend to anyone who was moving. Thanks Taylor moving and Storage

Your very welcome,thanks for your remarks!
Rick Taylor

Kathy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very professional and the three man crew were the hardest workers ever! We have very heavy furniture and lots of stairs. They handled it all well. They only took two breaks and the rest of the time they were running.

arendadee in Toronto
1 review , BC

We moved from Hamilton, ON, to a small town in BC and hired Taylor Moving. They were able to move our belongings across the country despite us hiring them at the last minute (around 7-10 days before we moved). Kingsley, the Taylor Moving sale man, came over to our house and was able to provide a very accurate estimate and was able to give us an excellent quote. He did also mention during the sales visit that he "could get us some boxes for our picture frames", which sounded great to us, but that didn't happen - so we ended up taking our most valued pictures with us in the van instead of putting them on the moving truck.

The three men who moved our belongings onto the truck were prompt, courteous and hard-working. (They actually jogged from the house to the truck while carrying three boxes apiece!) They took apart our kitchen table, our beds, our IKEA chairs, etc., and wrapped them up securely. The driver, Doug, gave us his cell phone number so we could call him with any questions about the arrival time. We really appreciated that.

Taylor Moving worked with Allied Transport for our move. So men from Taylor loaded our belongings onto an Allied Truck, Allied drove our things across the country, and a guy from a local moving company helped the Allied driver unload everything. Our belongings arrived at our home about fourteen days after they were packed up.

Despite the careful wrapping, two items were damaged during transport, and we only noticed the damage after we'd signed that we'd received everything in good condition. One was a little side table that had a chunk gouged off of the back leg. Didn't really care about that. But our head-board, which my husband made by hand, was badly damaged and will not be able to be repaired. We're really disappointed about that and find it odd that despite the rather glaring damage, no mention was made of that to us by the guys who unloaded it and put our bed frame together again.

Luke in Toronto

I moved from Burlington to Toronto recently with Taylor Moving. The crew was nice and efficient. The move went smoothly. However, I was surprised to find out i was charged for bubble wrap, which I was told it was free when I picked it up. Tried to reason with the company but they refuse to credit the charge back.

JenB in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Taylor Moving was a stress-free way to move me and my family from our 3 bedroom home in Hamilton to Kitchener. Professional and helpful service, a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you for your business Jen and the review.

More about Taylor Moving & Storage Ltd

Taylor Moving and Storage has been moving households to and from anywhere in the world since 1959.

Our trained and professional staff can assist with packing, unpacking, crating, moving and shipping. Our movers carefully handle furniture, appliances and every other aspect of your move.

We are family-owned and would welcome a chance to show you why "Taylor Takes Care".