Tara Compunet Inc

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

The poor Quality of the Services shames the Title

Tara CompuNet Brampton
The worst laptop repair shop ever. In contrary, they damaged my computer software! In late September 2016 I brought it to Tara CompuNet Inc. on 53 Main St. N in Brampton, ON, to have a virus removed. When I picked it up and paid the virus and all malware
I took my laptop to Tara CompuNet in Brampton to have a virus and malware removed from it. My computer was like an endless advertising board After 3 days I picked it up and paid. Yet, the virus and all the malware, including overwhelming advertising were still there, but in addition I could now also no longer get into my email account. I still cannot get into it now!

I took the laptop back, but now they also erased my complete Microsoft Word program. Although, I messaged them not to erase any programs, because I was not in the country I live in. I bought the laptop at a store in Thailand last year and bought MS with it.

Since I am only temporarily in Canada I am now completely without MS, as its licence is in Thailand, but I need MS professionally and expect a considerable financial loss. I have to take them to court to have their damage problems resolved.

I experienced them only as incompetent chancers, who don't know what their doing, then just cash up and consequently desert the customers they victimize. I now also know of more of their victims in addition to me.