Tapworks Kitchen & Bath Ltd

Reviews for Tapworks Kitchen & Bath Ltd

Margaret from Toronto
Margaret from Toronto

Bathroom Reno

We are extremely happy with our beautiful new bathroom that included the installation of a pocket door. It’s a much brighter space with the replacement of the tub with a new shower. This is the second bathroom that we have had Tapworks do for us and, as previously, we are very impressed with the professionalism of the team and the workmanship of Teo. Carlos was extremely helpful in picking out the finishes with practical advice and suggestions.

Louise , Toronto
Louise , Toronto

shower faucets and rain head

Surprisingly, I was urged by more than a few friends to seek out this small shop on Kingston Road. After exhausting and fruitless trips to other merchants of bath and shower equipment, I dropped in to Tapworks. With a sympathetic and knowledgeable saleswoman, I selected the shower ensemble and walked out with it in less than half an hour. What an efficient and well stocked resource this is.

Samantha in Birchcliff in Toronto
Samantha in Birchcliff in Toronto

Bathroom, wet bar & laundry room renos

The staff at Tapworks were wonderful to deal with and their product selection is great. Their helpful advice was very much appreciated by us newbie renovators. Cheryl in particular provided invaluable advice throughout our frequent visits into Tapworks and whenever an issue arose, dealt with it swiftly and professionally. The whole team is a delight to deal with and we are thrilled to recommend them to family and friends. We'll definitely be back when our next round of renos begin!

Diane Booth in Scarborough
Diane Booth in Scarborough

Knowlegeable, helpful, friendly service

We were looking for medium-end bathroom cabinet/sink, and various accessories for our basement bathroom. Some places were lovely but way too expensive- then there is boring Home Depot! We went into Tapworks to look around and Cheryl came to see how we were doing and asked if we needed help. Well after much advice and lots of fun we made our purchase. Pickup was arranged and expedited smoothly- All working at that store are friendly and helpful.

BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill

Professional and courteous

We purchased a tub and a glass shower door/shield from Tapworks. The tub had a chip in it; Tapworks handled the matter professionally and courteously, arranging promptly for a replacement. They were a pleasure to deal with, and I would recommend them.

Mark Stathenas from Toronto
Mark Stathenas from Toronto

Full Washroom reno

Amazing workmanship, quality materials and honest and friendly service. Pricing more than fair. I have dealt with many different contractors but Teo and Carlos are by far the best! Highly recommended.

Andrew
Andrew

Bathroom Renovation

Had a wonderful experience with our complete bathroom renovation.

Carlos, in the store, was always busy but very patient with us as we added and removed things from the plan. he guided us gently, but was never pushy or looking to "up-sell" us to anything, He just seemed to want us to be happy. When we asked to get a specific tile for our walls he ordered it in specially from Ottawa and did something similar for a grab bar we wanted.

But the secret weapon at Tapworks is the man who did the work - Teo. He is a gem. A perfectionist craftsman who took his time to do things properly. And he did 90% of the work. Some others came in to do electrical, painting, carpentry, but the majority was done by Teo. He was very respectful of our property, punctual, polite and even made friends with our big dog.

Several people who know about this kind of work have looked at our finished bathroom and commented that whoever did the work "knew what they were doing and did it right." One person was even down on the floor with a cigarette pack rubbing it along the floor and marveling at how perfect the tiling installation was.

Our only regret was that we decided to get a vanity from an outside company. (We liked the style). When Teo went to install it, he discovered that the top was wrong, and wouldn't fit the vanity itself. He and Gerry (the carpenter) troubleshot and worked away for a couple of hours, moving hinges and cutting until they got it to fit. Thank you! But lesson learned.

We are VERY happy with all of the work done by Tapworks. The bathroom looks great and works well. Now we are saving up to get some work done on our second bathroom. We will turn to Tapworks for that, and insist that Teo does the job!

Lenny in Pickering
Lenny in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom

I recently purchased a full bathroom from Tapworks not only do they provide competitive pricing but the service was excellent.I did have a minor issue no fault of Tapworks but they promptly resolved it.I will be doing another bathroom in the near future and look forward to dealing with Bent and the staff at Tapworks.

fanny from York
fanny from York

full bathroom

I was really happy working with Tapworks, they were friendly and efficient, until i had to return and exchange 2 items.
They charged me for exchanging and I lost significantly in the transaction. To me this goes against good commercialism principles. It left me feel bitter and exploited.
Also, they were not upfront about it and the fees were sort of hidden in multiples confusing invoice. I never actually got a clear invoice outlining the transactions even though i repeatedly asked for it.
If i did not run into complications with the reno i would have only rave about them. But my experience was that they failed me when i encountered complications. I would sadly not go back.

Steve in Durham
Steve in Durham
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Totally awesome to work with! A very pleasurable experience. Helped us choose and desing our main bathroom renovation. We did run into a few problems ( nothing that they had anything to do with the problem) however they were extremely helpful in providing solutions and helping me reach a great finished bathroom. I would work with these folks for all my projects going forward. Would highly recommend them.

More about Tapworks Kitchen & Bath Ltd

Tapworks has provided quality kitchen and bath products to the Greator Toronto Area since 1999. We are an authorized dealer of industry leading brands such as Toto, Kohler, American Standard, Blanco, Bain Ultra and Laurier Kitchens to name just a few. In addition to our vast selection of products in ...