Talsma Home Improvement

Reviews for Talsma Home Improvement

Tim from Brampton
Tim from Brampton

Roof

John and company were great. Quick to quote and advise of install date. I thought something was wrong with the job and they patiently ironed things out for me (my misunderstanding). Thanks very much and yes, would not hesitate to use them again.

Muhammad in Ottawa
Muhammad in Ottawa

Windows, Roofing, Patio Door & Electricals

John and his team took care of my home renovation project. I must say these guys are awesome. Windows and Patio Door was done in 2 days. The electrical work was a little bit complicated but the electrician (fitz) did an awesome job. he went above and beyond to make us feel safe and comfortable when it came to electricals. Even though the weather is crazy but these guys still worked hard to get the job done in time. Highly recommended.

Renzo and Barbara from Brampton
Renzo and Barbara from Brampton

Install Front Window

Yesterday John Talsma's company sent workmen to replace our front window. Today they finished the job. We're absolutely thrilled with the way it looks, the way those men worked, and the speed with which the job was finished. I'd expected that our front flower beds would be trampled a bit, but not one blade of grass was ruffled. A big high five to Mr. Talsma's company, and Duane and his helper, the pleasant gentlemen who did it all. ( I don't know what it cost without looking again at the invoice, but this wouldn't let me leave it blank. Hence 50 cents.)

Connie in Brampton
Connie in Brampton

Replacement Doors and Window

We had Talsma Home Improvements replace a picture window, and later replace our two doors. Work was done, as promised, and to a high level of quality. The installers were very thoughtful and left the site clean.
We have also found that the company stands behind their products and workmanship. Recently the lock on out front door started to fail, becoming difficult to use. Mario came by and found that our dead bolt was made at a time that the manufacturer was using a new part, that has since been replaced. The lock was fixed without question, and I cannot say enough about the service! Mario even brought our green bin up to the house from the curb when he came up to the door. He happily adjusted the weather stripping on the door, and left saying to call anytime if there are any concerns.
Simply outstanding. Every expectation has been exceeded in all of our dealings with John and his crew.

Mark in Peel Village
Mark in Peel Village

Phoned on a Friday morning and was given a quote a few hours later. We were told to expect to have to wait 3 weeks but the job was done in less than two. The first crew worked hard to get most of the work done in a day then another employee came by a couple of days later to finish and clean up.

GP in brampton
GP in brampton

roofing

I have been more than satisfied with John Talsma as he has sided my house, put in my windows and doors and replaced my roof. He answers my questions and has responded to my calls promptly. In fact, just yesterday my husband called in the morning regarding some colour choices for our latest renovation and John called within an hour and later that morning dropped off samples. Does it get any better than that? How many of us have complained when our calls haven't been returned? We have recommended John Talsma Aluminum Ltd. to many friends and family and will continue to do so because we have always been satisfied with his price point, the quality and the efficiency of the work.

Elaine in Old Brampton
Elaine in Old Brampton

new roof on home & garage

They showed up when they said they would, finished when they said they would and cleaned the site daily. When they were finished, they left everything in exceptional order. Workers were conscientious, tidy and respectful of property.