Taikoo Lighting

don marchand in Richmond
don marchand in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Kitchen Renovation

would not recommend this store to anyone. Very rude staff, treats you very badly. They sold me something that was obviously not right for my needs. Of course I brought it back, and the rude lady told me that she knows that I bought the wrong item! So why sell it to me then!! Then I knew why, its because they charge a whopping 20% restocking surcharge. So I lost $100 to them for nothing, and they will resell it at full price to some other poor customer. They also took out 20% on the taxes that they charged me and that was wrong procedure according to CRA... they will be investigated for their actions.

Vivian Wong in Richmond
Vivian Wong in Richmond
7 reviews RICHMOND, BC

new lighting for kitchen

we bought new lighting for the kitchen. The salesperson was very helpful and patient , he also suggested us to use white bulbs instead of yellow bulbs. The price is reasonable too.

Psalm in Richmond
Psalm in Richmond
6 reviews Richmond, BC

New lighting fixtures for bathroom

We were looking everywhere for a long bathroom vanity lighting and it was no where to be found! When we arrived at Taikoo lighting we found exactly what we were looking for at a great price. Service was prompt and they even checked the lights for possible cracks before loading it right into our backtrunk for us. Great service, very happy!

debbie in van
debbie in van
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

kitchen pendant lighting

Do your research first for what you want but the quality and styles are great and half the price or more. Service is not great but so we are very happy with our pendant lighting.