I had an unfortunate experience with T.R. Paving a company supposed to redo and extend my driveway. Unfortunately at that time I did not find their unsatisfactory record with BBB:
Briefly about my experience:
- I signed a contract on Feb 2006 to have the driveway finished by May 2006.
- Their official address (probably a PO Box) is shared by at least another 4 companies
- Their phone is answered by an answering company forwarding the messages so there is no way to contact them directly
- After 4 months of waiting I repeatedly asked through fax and BBB to have the contract cancelled and the downpayment ($300) returned with no answer.
- After 8 months I was called by Vince that they may come and do excavation and paving within the same day. Obviously I refused having a driveway cracked in 1 week afterwards.
They are rude, inconsiderate and the only way to recover my downpayment, as they told me, is to sue them in civil court.
You should rather stay away from this company.