Oliver Heating & Cooling

Duct Cleaning
136 Wellington Street East Aurora ON L4G 1J1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Aurora  >  Oliver Heating & Cooling  >  OUR Family has CHOSEN Oliver HVAC since 1982!!!

OUR Family has CHOSEN Oliver HVAC since 1982!!!

No one likes it when your furnace is making crazy sounds and popping in the middle of our Canadian winter. I called to get a reasonably priced Inspection. Teresa (office manager) was so informative, professional & kind. Josh (Service tech) had to red tag my 22 yr old furnace for safety & felt so bad but I was grateful to keep us & our neighbours safe. I got quotes immediately from them as our heat was now off and the install happened the next day! Wayne, Chad & Nick (installers) took amazing care of my floors & walls & were quick with the install (less than5 hours) making sure my house was warm and safe ASAP.
This is the best experience I have had with a contracting company! I wish I could give 10 stars.!!
Having no heat is one of the more stressful things that can happen & they made it easy and fast and safe. They even had extra space heaters I could use if I needed overnight. Amazing customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent experience from our service department. We greatly appreciate your business and will continue striving to do our best both now and in the future.