Synergy Systems Group

David  in Nobleton
David in Nobleton
1 review Nobleton, ON

Home theater

I originally was looking at buying a big tv and doing all the work myself. I dropped into Synergy and met Curt. He knew exactly what I needed and reviewed my expectations and met all of them.

The install was clean and the product he gave me was great. It felt like I was dealing with friends. I recommend Synergy and curtainwall for all of your home automation and media needs.

Thank you David, Synergy is happy to be apart of your dream room. We are so glad that your enjoying the system and are ready for this year Superbowl, GO PAT'S!!!!

Keno450
Keno450
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Home Theatre Speakers

I bought a B&W centre channel speaker from Synergy last year. My contact there was Curt Rothenberg. He was very knowledgeable and patiently answer all my questions. I was so impressed that I went back to them to buy a pair of B&W 683 S2 speakers last month. And they also have the best equipment prices as well. I would absolutely recommend them.

Jack in Concord
Jack in Concord

Basement Home Theatre

I enlisted the help of Curt Rothenberg and his team at Synergy when I bought a house and decided to do a full home renovation which included finishing the basement and putting in a home theatre. The room was built and enclosed with sound proofing. It was finished with stadium theatre seating, custom cabinets, carpeting and theatre lighting. I met with Curt very early in the project and we decided on the following system: a projector (Epson), full sound system (Integra and B&W speakers), smart remote (Pro) and an SI screen. Curt was available and involved every step of the way. He made sure things were done right. He smartly installed tracks for future wiring before the dry wall was complete. He and the gang at Synergy were great. The theatre looks and sounds amazing and my family and friends have been completely blown away by its quality. Thanks Curt!

Home Installation - Audio/Visual

When we custom built our new home 17 years ago, Synergy Systems Group recommended and installed all the wiring for internet, cable and sound. Only last year did we decide to activate the sound elements, and requested Synergy to prepare a proposal. On assessing our requirements, Curt Rothenberg recommended the SONOS system with which we proceeded. We are delighted with a wonderful music listening experience from our collection of CDs and music streaming.

This past October, we wanted to upgrade our TV to UHD and create a theatre experience leveraging the SONOS system. Curt provided excellent recommendations as to the TV selection and enhancements to our SONOS system that would fulfill our goals. Synergy (Curt and Scott) handled the entire installation in a very professional manner.

We highly recommend Synergy for all Audio / Visual requirements

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

A/V system in two gyms at sports club

Synergy installed a high-end A/V system in two adjacent gyms at our sports club. The job was professionally executed from start to finish. The system is used by the club's members primarily to play from mobile devices. It is user friendly and works perfectly without any problems. The sound quality is high. Everyone loves it!

Jordan  from Vaughan
Jordan from Vaughan

Home automation

Synergy's design, installation and programming of the home theatre was spectacular and done to 100% perfection. The quality of work is top notch.

Rob's expertise and recommendation of the technology used resulted in there ultimate video and sound design

At Your Service Home Management
At Your Service Home Management

Touch panels, cameras, televisions

Found all the staff at Synergy to be exceptionally knowledgeable, effecient and accommodating. The whole process was a great success ane we're thrilled and would recommend Synergy to anyone ... for any sized project.

Jill in Toronto
Jill in Toronto

Home Automation

Fantastic Company!!! Our house is completely integrated & incredibly simple to use. Synergy was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Professional, timely and courteous. Worth every penny!

More about Synergy Systems Group

Home Theatres, Lighting Systems, Security/ Camera Systems, Audio/ Video, Motorized Blinds, Home Automation