Swartz Zoli Service Ltd

HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Port Colborne  >  Swartz Zoli Service Ltd

Reviews for Swartz Zoli Service Ltd

3 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Washing Machine Service Call

My washing machine was making a loud noise during the spin cycle. The technician quickly determined my rear bearing was broken and helpfully told me it was more expensive to repair than to just buy a new washer. I called on Monday morning and had service by 10:30 am.

3 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Dryer, Freezer and Dishwasher Repair

Zoli and an associate came to repair my freezer. He instructed my husband on how to fix our dishwasher easily and told us our dryer motor was soon going to die. They suggested that they might have a used motor for our dryer, which died two weeks later. They have not returned my calls or my huband's calls about installing the dryer motor. Our first interaction was good, but not returning phone calls is totally unprofessional. Not recommended. Very unreliable.

J Perron in Welland
J Perron in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

appliance repair

great guy, does not take you for a ride financially and is honest and respectful....efficient and on time and reliable...believe he is on his own now but I would recommend this guy to anyone