Swan Moving & Storage

J&J Anderson
J&J Anderson
0 reviews Goderich, ON

Residence Move

Team leader Ron provided leadership and experience to his crew which consisted of Mike, Jon, Andrey and Tex. They worked extremely hard and were courteous and friendly. Two trucks. Nothing broken. Awesome job. Highly recommend Swan !!!

Thank you for the kind review! Best of luck in the new house and happy holidays

Peter in London
Peter in London

Easiest & least stressful move of my life

Was absolutely blown away by how quickly and carefully they moved me out of my apartment. The way they handled every box/bin or piece of furniture was as careful as if they were moving their own furniture, all while being really really quick. They had a great system and worked as a team.
Highly recommend and will definitely use them again in the future

We love hearing from happy clients!!! Thank you for your kind review.

Meghan
Meghan
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Great movers - would use again

Swan was recommended to us from a friend and we couldn't have been happier with the services we received. They were so quick, delicate with our items, and ended up coming in under their quoted estimate. We would definitely use them if we ever move again.

Thank you for the positive review. Best of luck in your new home

Bailey in Guelph
Bailey in Guelph

House move

Swan is a wonderful company to work with. Scheduling our move was quick and easy. I received a call to confirm a few days before, and the crew showed up on time the day of the move. Our items were carefully but efficiently loaded and unloaded. Swan made our move stress-free and easy, highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Best of luck in your new home
Swan Moving

Sharon McCartney in Guelph
Sharon McCartney in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Moving

Yesterday I had Swan Moving Guelph move me to an apartment in Guelph. The workers were punctual, polite and most important, careful in handling my belongings. I would highly recommend Swan to anyone who is moving.

Sharon McCartney

Sharon McCartney. I thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and wish you the very best at your new address.
Mike Swan owner-operator since 1972.

Scott in Guelph
Scott in Guelph
0 reviews , ON

Smooth Residential Move

Smooth Move with Swan. Staff were on time and efficient. They set up and started working promptly. Laid down blankets to protect flooring. Staff professional and polite. Made the move easy on us. Thank you Swan.

Scott in Guelph. Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and wish you the very best at your new address. We are good movers however we could not be good movers without good clients like you Thank you Scott. Could you please tell us the date we moved you so we can send you a formal thank you letter.

Cher in Wroxeter
Cher in Wroxeter
0 reviews Elora, ON

Moving

I was very satisfied by the quick and thorough job that Sonny and his team did for me. My situation had me only booking a few days before my move and the Swan staff were able to help me happily.

Hi Cher, Thank you for you're kind words. Can you please let us know what day we moved you? We would like to send you a formal thank you note.

Lynn in Guelph
Lynn in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Moving

I would highly recommend Swan Moving. They moved us in August 2019 and did a great job in making sure that everything was securely packed and arrived safe and sound as well making sure that they did not damage any floors or walls and left everything very clean.
Lynn C.
Ancaster ON

Hi Lynn. Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and wish you the very best at your new location. It is true that we are good movers but we could not be a good mover without clients like you.
Again Lynn thank you very much.
All the best.
Mike Swan/owner operator of Swan Moving since 1972

JC in Guelph
JC in Guelph

Good job!

I'm always a bit wary before moving day but I shouldn't have worried. Dick, Rob and Jerry did a great (and very quick) job. They were very good-natured and made me feel at ease.
In the new house, everything was placed neatly where I wanted it and without any fuss.
The process was explained very clearly by Dick.
Thanks guys.

JC. Thank you very much for your positive review.I will share your kind words with the moving crew. We appreciate your business. All best wishes to you at your new address. Mike Swan/Swan Moving

Laura  in Guelph
Laura in Guelph

House relocation

We’ve used Swan for two moves, I would never recommend anyone else. No matter where you are in the area, call Swan first as there is no one else that compares, and we have moved many times! The guys were polite, respectful of our belongings and they took the time to make sure we were 100% satisfied. They made moving, which is usually very stressful, easy and painless. We would HIGHLY recommend them.

Laura.
Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business. All best wishes to you in your new location. Mike Swan/ Swan Moving

More about Swan Moving & Storage

When moving your home from Point A to Point B, you need trustworthy experts who can handle everything from A to Z - with TLC.
Swan Moving & Storage specializes in full household moves of your furniture across the province, town or street. It's a company that emphasizes quality service.
Owner Mike Swan began his first moving venture in 1972 while taking English at the University of Guelph. Business was booming, so he kept it going after graduation.
Today, Swan can move up to six complete households per day!
Their specialized service includes office, commercial, executive transfers, antiques and pianos. In fact, they move up to 350 pianos per year.