Sure Way Paving Ltd

Reviews for Sure Way Paving Ltd

Shirley in Scarborough
Shirley in Scarborough

Asphalt driveway reinstall

Everything to be done was written on paper service contract - Sal did a great job! Ross's team did the excavation and gravel grading; Paul's team did the asphalt - Tony & team did a great job on final finishing.
Special thanks for Sure Way paving allowing us to have the interlock entrance and flower bed border which connecting with the driveway to fully finish in between the time of excavation and asphalt laying, and they did a second grading before laying the asphalt. Excellent!

Sue H.
Sue H.

Asphalt driveway

Sure-Way Paving did a great job before and during our tricky asphalt paving job but 1 week later when we removed the barriers we noticed some oil stains in streaks and blotches that clearly looked like they had been created by the pavers’ machinery, probably the roller by the looks of the patterns. I texted the supervisor that I had dealt with along with photos and he said he would come by and check it out on August 4th. He did not show that day. It is now August 27th and I haven’t heard from him again even after a polite reminder text. The blotched areas of oil have eaten into the asphalt and damaged it. I have bought a cleaning product to use but would like the company to check out the damage before I mess around with it and would like them to repair the holes created by the blotches of oil.

Wing
Wing

Paving driveway

I have my driveway done by Sure-Way Paving today. They did the job professionally. I am happy with the work and the team are very cooperative. Mathew works hard and is accommodative. I recommend Sure-way Paving for paving driveways, keep it up Mathew!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Drive way paving

Sal and his team did a great job, they were very prompt and they completed the work professionally, promptly, and within the quoted time. I would definitely recommend sure-way paving to a friend.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent drive way Job

Great drive way job by Sal and his professional team. They complete the work on timely and professionally manner. Team make sure there is no mess on the road or to my neighbors. Very nice team efforts and co-ordination by Sal. Thanks Sal

Private User reviews , ON

Driveway

I had my driveway done from sure-Way paving. Hands down they are the best. They were on time and did job very professionally. I am happy with their work and they were very cooperative. Sal was the contact person and best part is that he is a very good human being and very accommodative. I surely recommend sure-way paving for asphalt work. Thanks Sal!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

New Driveway

My husband and I hired Paul from Sure-way Paving. Both Paul and his crew are very professional and have always responded to phone calls and text messages promptly. The crew started working on-time and after the completion of the job, they left my front yard immaculate. We would certainly recommend this hard working and honest company.

Adamo in Toronto
Adamo in Toronto

"SURE WAY" VERY DISAPPOINTED

I hired Paul from Sure Way to pave two adjoining driveways. He sent his son Matthew who made a mistake with estimate by adding my neighbors walkway onto my estimate. He quoted me 3200sq ft when my driveway is 2700 sq ft. When I pointed out the mistake to Matthew he assured me not to worry, we wouldn't charge me for it. I took his word for it and believed him. The quote was to install 2 runs of asphalt, (2" of H8 and 2" of H3 totaling 4"). In reality he installed between 2 to 3 maximum. When I pointed out that on the boulevard he barely installed 2 inches. His answer to was "it belongs to the city, why are you worried about it" I said "it belongs to the city but I paid you for 4") he got upset and walked away. At my neighbors house, Matthew had priced to remove all the asphalt and install new. When Paul came to do the work there was a 4' x 20' long section that the machinery wouldn't fit to remove the asphalt so Paul left it since it was too much work. He said that he will recap it at no charge when he was actually supposed to remove it. When they finished paving, I will admit that the finish on the driveway looked great at first. As soon as Paul finished he wanted his money which I understand. After they left the problems slowly started to appear. After the first rainfall I had a fair size puddle in the driveway, 2' x 4' were skill from an experience contractor would have been required. 2 weeks later it went down to -6 deg. at night and the asphalt started breaking apart in the center of the driveway creating voids. The driveway is only 3 weeks old, paid Paul alot of money for a descent job and I already have problems. Now I'm worried about the quality of material that Paul gave me and what is going to happen after this winter. I honestly really regret hiring Paul. At first he was all smiles and very friendly and convincing but now I know that he really isn't a honest contractor. If I only knew then what I know now. When I approached Paul about the discussion I had with Matthew and the extra square footage from my neighbors walkway that he added to my estimate, he became very upset and yelled at me, "this is the estimate you where given and you have to pay. You can ask the neighbors to give you the money for his walkway". I really was not expecting this dishonesty from them and the unprofessionalism. ......... I RECOMMENATION TO ANYONE IS DON'T HIRE PAUL AND SURE WAY PAVING!!!!!! HE DOESN'T LIVE UP TO HIS WORDS!!!!!!

Lisa in
Lisa in

Sureway Paving ltd

My husband and I hired Sure-way paving to do our driveway and our two neighbors . We all were very impressed outstanding quality workmanship. we dealt with SAL he was very professorial , we are recommending them to our friends.
Well done.
Lisa & Darryl k.

More about Sure Way Paving Ltd

Sure-Way Paving Ltd. is a family-owned business incorporated since 1993. We have over 20 years of experience in the paving business, both residential and commercial including parking lots, driveways, curbs, and more. Sure-Way Paving Ltd. specializes in all facets of asphalt paving, concrete work and interlocking stone. No job is ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Downsview?