Superstar Electrical Plumbing

kim from Langley
kim from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Electrical wiring

Needed some electrical work done when we bought our house as it was previously set up as an office. The service was fast and the contractor was knowledgeable in awnaering all of our questions . I would highly recommend this company

Saranjit Toor in Surrey
Saranjit Toor in Surrey
4 reviews SURREY, BC

Electrical Plumbing

Our young son who had just turned 6 years old, had clogged up our toilet systems with little toys, balls, etc. Our toilet would not flush anymore so obviously, we would need to fix it ASAP. We called SUPERSTAR and they solved our problem fast and efficiently, getting rid of all the obstacles in a extremely reasonable rate.

Mr Wong in New westminster
Mr Wong in New westminster
3 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Adding new outlet

this company wired a new outlet in my garage. The work was done quickly and well. The outlet is working and I haven't had any issues with it to date. The staff was knowledgable.

elizabetha in Vancouver
elizabetha in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Installing of a hot water tank

I got a price over the phone and help with selecting a hotwater tank for my pusposes. The lady on the phone was of polite and of great help not just once but with some other problems. The installers went out of their way to get the required tank, delivered it the next day and did a more than professional job installing it for the best price I could find anywhere.